Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 26.07.2011, 10:06 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default Booted off Access user forum?

For days now I have not been able to get on the official Access virus user forum. When I try to get on it I get a blank page with 'You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page.' written in red. I'm logged in but no cigar, anyone else getting this or is it just this bad boy? I think they may have kicked me off it, Lol. Good job I'm not the sensitive type
Old 26.07.2011, 11:53 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Hi Berni mate, I have no problem accessing the official forum and locating your profile, and your member status doesn't show as being banned so no worries there.

Your last post was on July 24th on Basic Sequencers, and your last activity, Yesterday (26th July), 10:57pm, so it's recognising that you're logging in at least.

Might it be something regarding your web browser security/content settings? ActiveX, cookies, scripts etc. They can sometimes be a pain in the ass.
Old 27.07.2011, 12:24 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Hey Timo,

Thanks for the quick reply. Nothing has changed on my usual browser set up & I have tried to get on it with several browsers & different computers but I get blocked with the same message. Hmmmmmm, I get the feeling I'm not welcome anymore ; )
Old 27.07.2011, 09:41 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Hey Berni

Sometimes I have a bit of trouble trying to log on to the Access site but if I clear the cache in Firefox it normally works fine again.
Old 27.07.2011, 10:33 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruari View Post
Hey Berni

Sometimes I have a bit of trouble trying to log on to the Access site but if I clear the cache in Firefox it normally works fine again.
I have no problem logging in or accessing any other part of the site. I just get blocked if I try & get on the user forum ; (
Old 01.08.2011, 07:56 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Its been a week now & still no access, Lol.
Let this be a lesson kids...dont speak your mind too much & agree with many disgruntled users. YOU just might eventually piss them off enough to block you from there user forum.
Old 01.08.2011, 08:20 AM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

I was going to give you a suggestion about how shitty the Access forum software is (tip: only use the most mainstream version of the most mainstream browsers, avoid Opera)

...but you decided to go insane. I will therefore correct my suggestion and instead tell you to wear one of these while trying to log in.

Hope this helps.
Old 01.08.2011, 08:26 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roby31 View Post
I was going to give you a suggestion about how shitty the Access forum software is (tip: only use the most mainstream version of the most mainstream browsers, avoid Opera)

...but you decided to go insane. I will therefore correct my suggestion and instead tell you to wear one of these while trying to log in.

Hope this helps.
Thnx 4 your non help, you have been completely useless...do you work 4 access?
Old 01.08.2011, 08:33 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Furthermore, like I told YOU, yeah YOU, several posts back I CAN log in...THEY ARE BLOCKING ME...can you get that into your cranium yet or what?
Old 01.08.2011, 02:04 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Berni

Are you getting me & Roby31 mixed up by any chance? You told me you were getting blocked from the forums earlier in this thread.

Just out of interest, have you emailed Access to find out why you are being blocked? It may be a case of crossed wires or things getting confused in translation.