Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 03.08.2011, 10:18 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Possibly, I just get tired of repeating myself to idiots that chime in on a thread without reading all the posts. As for access getting its wires crossed & confused there is no doubt in my mind they do but that has nothing to do with them blocking me.
I have been on there forum from the very start & have NEVER had a problem logging in or accessing the user forum until a couple of weeks ago & it does'nt matter what browser or computer I use. I have well over 100 posts to the user forum so its not like its my first rodeo or operator error, its access that dont want me on there forum anymore. I know its a little hard for some users here to believe but its the truth non the less...why would I make it up?
Old 04.08.2011, 06:11 AM
Knob Junkie
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruari View Post
have you emailed Access to find out why you are being blocked?
That ought to nail it, Berni. Give it a try. My money's on an as yet unidentified gremlin
Old 04.08.2011, 10:48 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzymackenzie View Post
That ought to nail it, Berni. Give it a try. My money's on an as yet unidentified gremlin
Yes of course, its probably the same gremlin that seems to permanently live in the IT department at access, Lol.
Why would I ask them a question I already know the answer to? Both marc & jorg really dont appreciate my input (is there anybody else on access support?) probably because the truth hurts & I dont mind telling it to other users that are going through the same problems I have had which at this point are never going to be fixed.
What amazes me is the number of people on this forum that are in denial that access would sensor its own user forum???
They can & they have, so deal with it.
'The bad guy is leaving, everyone look at the bad guy'
Old 05.08.2011, 02:48 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
What amazes me is the number of people on this forum that are in denial that access would sensor its own user forum???
They can & they have, so deal with
With respect, it's not our problem to deal with, it's yours. We're not mind readers for Access Music' forum admin nor are we their site debuggers. Infekted is wholly separate and independent. Seeing as we have no solid info to go on, we can only help so much, and people here have shown willing and offered polite help.
Old 05.08.2011, 05:32 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
With respect, it's not our problem to deal with, it's yours. We're not mind readers for Access Music' forum admin nor are we their site debuggers. Infekted is wholly separate and independent. Seeing as we have no solid info to go on, we can only help so much, and people here have shown willing and offered polite help.
With respect, I haven't asked anyone to deal with the problem, just to deal with the fact.
Old 06.08.2011, 03:17 AM
Pro
Pro

email them and post the response here.

feedingear (experimental, video and film game scoring, dance, artist interviews) www.soundcloud.com/feedingear

Soundfield Studio (recording, mixing, mastering)
http://www.soundfieldstudio.com/

Old 08.08.2011, 01:29 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingear View Post
email them and post the response here.
I only posted this to make people aware & I dont care if you believe it or not. I really wasn't asking anyone for help as there is no-one on this forum, including myself that can do anything about it.
There's a thing called accountability...
Old 08.08.2011, 03:06 AM
Pro
Pro

Berni you know I love ya. But if you dont email them and get a response, its all just assumptions from your part.

feedingear (experimental, video and film game scoring, dance, artist interviews) www.soundcloud.com/feedingear

Soundfield Studio (recording, mixing, mastering)
http://www.soundfieldstudio.com/

Old 08.08.2011, 03:31 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingear View Post
Berni you know I love ya. But if you dont email them and get a response, its all just assumptions from your part.
Why dont they email me? They are the one with the problem.
Old 08.08.2011, 04:34 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

OK Matt, I have thought of something. Go on to the offical site & post under general discussion 'has berni been booted off the virus web site' & include some posts...