Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 21.11.2007, 12:18 AM
New here
New here

Default [unsolved] Multi Single + Fruity Loops 7 - problems

I want to take advantage of using Multi Single mode, so that I can have a couple of sounds running at the same time.
Obviously FL7 had to give me problems somewhere.

I use the 'MIDI OUT' channel to control my midi devices, and usually I can change the patch number and the Virus B will change accordingly. However in MS mode this doesn't work and Im not getting my correct sounds.

I've also noticed that the Virus doesn't acept the midi BPM from the seq so that it changes in the Virus... I usually have to do it manually and store it.
Old 21.11.2007, 05:39 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobPhoboS View Post
I want to take advantage of using Multi Single mode, so that I can have a couple of sounds running at the same time.
Obviously FL7 had to give me problems somewhere.

I use the 'MIDI OUT' channel to control my midi devices, and usually I can change the patch number and the Virus B will change accordingly. However in MS mode this doesn't work and Im not getting my correct sounds.

I've also noticed that the Virus doesn't acept the midi BPM from the seq so that it changes in the Virus... I usually have to do it manually and store it.
Have you tried in just plain old Multi mode? I usually just keep my Virus on Multi mode when working with sequencers

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 22.11.2007, 12:45 AM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee View Post
Have you tried in just plain old Multi mode? I usually just keep my Virus on Multi mode when working with sequencers
I shall give it a go, bit tired now, so in the morning