Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 14.03.2007, 03:02 AM
This forum member lives here

Buy them? Dont you just pick em out of the cow shit? Thats what we do in Australia...

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 14.03.2007, 07:39 AM
Veteran
Veteran

we're currently out of season here else it wouldn't be a prob as they grow in abundance near where I live.

unbelievable that they ban something that grows wild all over the fuckin country/ world even
Old 14.03.2007, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

They probably ban it since many can't handle it. I would never do any kind of shrooms as I am already totaly fucked and I'd probably get all fucked by it same goes with LSD and any mindbending substances.

It grows loads of different types of shroom here aswell..

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 14.03.2007, 07:47 PM
Veteran
Veteran

the word on the street is that many such psychadelic plants are banned because they show people more the real nature of reality and also how the current sociological system is setup as an entrapment to keep the masses subdued. i.e. poor and stupid.
Old 15.03.2007, 02:47 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisibl View Post
the word on the street is that many such psychadelic plants are banned because they show people more the real nature of reality and also how the current sociological system is setup as an entrapment to keep the masses subdued. i.e. poor and stupid.
you sure you haven't been taking too many already lol

I'm sure you can buy dried or powdered somewhere but after my last attempt I've stayed well clear of them.
Old 15.03.2007, 07:17 PM

Quote:
That's a fucking tricky one mate. Yes, capitalism depends on poor and stupid people. But on the other hand that is also nature. Mr Darwin kind of sussed it. Human nature can be assessed as hopelessly sentimental if you take a "real nature of reality" argument to a certain conclusion.

Laws of evolution are not at all forgiving.
Old 15.03.2007, 07:20 PM

Chris Bish, mate. I would sell the house to finance a film doco of you on mushrooms.

Cmon.. How about it? You know you can fly..
Old 15.03.2007, 11:43 PM
Veteran
Veteran

True..it can be a tricky one......also when you consider the collective unconscious and how its eating away at itself mostly from fear of its own mortality. ie. Humans manipulating or killing each through fear of the percieved threat of each other.

Or considered collectively - Humanity is killing itself for the intent of its own survival.

Fucking nuts init

Mushrooms etc.. can be for example used as a tool to journey into the subconscious and learn more about ourselves, or to assist temporary expansion beyond our own habitual thought processes. This as well as assisting us beyond mortal fear, or the shadow of death.

If each individual was to have or even maintain an acute clarity of perception at least for a while and also get beyond their own fear of death then it would be very difficult if not impossible for them to fall prey to external manipulation.

They would probably give less a fuck and would turn things around and create a new life or begin creating a new collective reality because lets face it, this one sucks big time.

Much of our current sociological system is setup to control, manipulate and damn well feed off the masses. Religions, Federal Reserve, general capitalism, dodgy governments and whatever else.

The rich stay rich, the poor stay stupid and up to their eyeballs in mortgage debts whilst blood sweat and tearing their lifes away doing 9 to 5 jobs they dont even like.

Trapped by their own subconscious fears.. not always aware that there is a helluva lot more to life and its mystery than what current sociological or cultural constructs dictate.

just my own 2 quids worths right enough

Last edited by nvisibl : 15.03.2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 15.03.2007, 11:53 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Kris, you are most welcome to come along on this trip if you want
Old 16.03.2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
......also when you consider the collective unconscious and how its eating away at itself mostly from fear of its own mortality. ie. Humans manipulating or killing each through fear of the percieved threat of each other.
Yeah. It's kinda depressing, but that's nature's big trick to keep life going. Survival and reproduction. If we were any good, we'd stop fighting and fucking, I suppose.

Well, I'm not much use at either of them these days...