Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 22.02.2007, 03:36 AM
This forum member lives here

I used to love LSD... took alot of it in my youth, too scared to do it now

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 22.02.2007, 06:11 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

LSD tabs were so much better than mushrooms.

But do you notice that the age most folk do them is bloody young? I was also about 14-15.

At one point I was taking one every week. We had a big group who'd just walk around having one of the best laughs of my life, there's always a comedian in the crowd that would keep everyone going.

Must admit too scared to try it again.

Infact I'm pretty much sure that my run of drugs other than the occasional joint( maybe very regular) has ended.

I've had many bad experiences but the worst by means of long term effects has to be taking ecstasy. During my rave years I had good connections and got good stuff.... Well I usually took one every 4 hours or so at raves and ended up in bad states but had fun, then one time I got 3 pills for one night and they came with a severe warning (from a dealer a warning isn't good)

He said to take a half that night so I knew what to expect, this was the Friday night so I did, ended up flying now I mean I was so out of it this was unbelieveable! I never slept that night, done a papaer round in the morning, where I still enjoyed going in circles, I then went home and lay in bed waiting for bus to leave for Rave, left at 6pm still without sleep and still 2.5 tabs in pocket. Popped another half on way to rave and bounced in to rave. Mates all like to go down the front so there we went, I danced in the space they usually left for me. A few hours in I went for a double dunt, this made things very weird, I was now high as a kite, This continued until I had just 1 left, at which point I knew things were going out of control, sop I gave my mate half of my last, Then...

The prick floated past me at the front of the stage.. Laughing and saying I float like a beeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeee. Funny but then all hell broke loose.

I started hearing the MC say my name and point everyone of the 10000 ravers were out to kill me everywhere I looked folk were talking about killing me, got my group off friends together and hid in the middle as they checked me out and told me everything was ok. Went back to the front on another high which suddenly fell deep into disaster, I walked out the front door without saying to mates, went to what I thought was my bus, an hour later someone got on bus and I thought he was coming to kick my ass, he spotted this and chilled me out, I was on the wrong bus, This guy was one of the best people to meet, he spotted I was freaking out and gave me water and found out who I was with and took me to my bus, where I might add I got the pish ripped out of me. Got home and thought all was well.

Well it wasn't that paranoia stayed with me for almost 18 months, I was scared of any confrontation and eye contact, I got by but not until I spoke to my mates about it and they said just to confront my fears, in other words if I think I'm going to get hit, stand my ground or walk past the person, I can take a hit from anyone so I decided to try it, With my mates watching all the time I'd walk past, the other person usually was not even aware of me, so after some time doing this I got better.

A few years on though one of my mates who also had a good supply we noticed he never came out. We went on holiday and he wanted to stay in. I spotted this and told everyone to get him out for an hour, just enough drink so he couldn't drive, he wasn't happy we done this so He decided to walk home, I went with him and told him the above story, he then admitted that was why he didn't go out! We all worked again to sort that out, now he has a beer gut!

I don't hate x but I have to sy it can screw you up, I have loads more bad stories about most drugs, even spliff. But I don't preach to anyone but just watch for signs in yourself and others around you. Drugs are fun but friends and life are more important.

K
Old 22.02.2007, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

My worst experience was on benzo (of course). I went over to a friend to have a drink and just talk as he was going to Thailand/China/PNG and would be gone for about ~1 year or so.

Anyways, I didn't feel so good at the way over to him (my agoraphobia and anxientyproblems) so I took 2 pills as the doctor had ordered me to do whenever I felt bad. It took about 5 minutes until the pills kicked in..

It felt better but still not great so I took one more (which was the 'maximum' dosage every 5-6 hours). It felt great.. We talked for an hour or so..

Then it's all black from there.. I woke up the next day in jail.. Noone would speak to me, noone would tell me whatever I was accused of.. After spending another ~12 hours in jail a policeofficer came and said; You're up in the next couple of hours.. be ready..

Be ready for what? As he didn't seem that happy to see me I got kinda scared that I might acctually got a bad beating.
But it was just to tell me what I was accused of aswell as to hear my story..

Anyways the kinda innocent story;

After about an hour or so talking to my friend, all of the sudden I had said to my him; I really feel.. weird.. I gotta throwup.. I think..

I went into the bathroom and 1 hour later and still not a single sound from the bathroom my friend decided it was time to acctually see what was going on. He opened the door and found me just sitting on the floor looking and.. nothing basicly. He got me some water and asked how I felt and my reply was everything but normal and it went something like this; "One.. Flies by.. of time... itself..". I was really calm and cool but I couldn't speak..

My friend decided it was time for some tea and sugar to get me to feel better.. During this time I had went out in -25 C without a jacket or shoes. When he noticed me gone, he ran out and didn't find me until he heard shattering windows and he found me smashing a securitydoor with my hands (3-4 cm glass and wire.. crushed with my bare hands!).

Anyways, he decided that it was time to call the ambulance -> He ran home and while he did that I "found" a person which I beat up pretty bad and went back to smashing a pizzeria. I got into the place and started to smash the whole place up. I put chairs in the owen and so on.. It was chaos..

I was trying to get home when a busdriver refused to stop (as it was in the middle of the road). I beat him up aswell.. hanging from the outside of the bus (think; actionmovie featuring Jean Claude Van Damme). I waved him in and he stopped to ask what was wrong and all I said was; Take me home.. He said that "This isn't a bussstop and besides.. that's way off my route!) when I jumped at him and got hold of his _face_ (I was climbing onto holding his face and nothing else). He started to drive when we reached ~40-50 km/h I fell off and into a bush..

After that I was going back to my friend when the first person I beat up came by again with his friends.. I beat him up once more and his family came by as I.. threated them so they fled the area.

Now the pizzeriaowner had come by (as the alarm had gone off while I was smashing the place up). I chased him for about ~5 minutes or so when the first policecar arrived.

They released the dog at me and as the dog bit me I beat that aswell.. The dog let me loose and didn't reply. They called for backup and more cars arrived, one police tried pepperspray on me without no effect whatsoever. I just said; You done a big mistake now and I grabbed him and we got into a fight. Now it was ~11 policecars (= 22 policemen), 4 dogs and finally it arrived another policevan so it was 17 policeofficers at the scene.

I jumped up on a policecar (as I had free'd myself from 2 policemen trying to hold me down). I smashed the windows and lights on the car. The police fired a warningshot (as they have to do in Sweden before they take you out). I didn't reply or did anything other than just looked at them trying to attack them (I mean.. what the hell!).

The policeofficer I had attack first lowered his weapon screaming; I will shot (he was the one firing the warningshot aswell), I WILL SHOT! I started to walk towards him.. He aimed at me and was stopped that my friend found us, screaming "don't shot him.. don't shot him!" and he explained that I took medicine against bla bla bla.. They decided that if they all would "attack" me I wouldn't stand a chance.

They was quite right, but I put up a good fight as it took almost 30 minutes to get me secured..

And that's the most innocent story I could tell you about that evening..

The prosecutor wanted me in jail for this; 4-8 years. As it seemed that once I was in the bathroom I finished _all_ of my pills (~70-80 benzo pills!). I didn't remember a thing from the night!

I got 15.000:- SEK in fines, 2 year probation and stuff like that as the pizzeria decided not to press charges and all of the people I beat didn't press charges either as they felt bad for what happened but they understood (how they now can do that) what I was going throw. I was only charged with beating the police and smashing one of their cars!

I haven't done a single pill of benzo after that incident; I came home and flushed all my remaining pills and burnt the papers I had to get more and then I had this personal hell for a year and still feel that I want more benzo from time to time.

Onkel: Christiania? How is that place nowadays?

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 23.02.2007, 09:23 AM

Did acid twice when I was 18. First time was a guided tour of the universe by Mr Spock and the Dalai Lama. Second time was a tour of putrid hell. Aka Stockport, England.
Old 23.02.2007, 09:27 AM

Incredible story Sebastian!
Old 23.02.2007, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

matsa: Aye, and that's why I stay away from drugs nowadays and I don't eat benzo no more. It felt quite.. surreal once I found out what I had done the day before..

I've had bits and pieces coming back later on but these aren't as wild as it is described in the policereport! I might add that my friend and I still talk and every now and then talks about "the night". I can laugh about it now aswell as I have been forgiven by all that I did hurt! That felt quite good that they understood that it wasn't "me" that did this.

My brother teases me about this aswell from time to time; "Sebastian Van Damn!" and stuff like that.. Maybe I outta try an "Dolph Lundgren".. He was a kid that got into trouble and after awhile moved to US to try his luck and to get away..

Rocky X - Return from the dead.. I could be the outrageous zombie boxer that has traveled back from time to beat Rocky when he first became the world champion.. Now that's a good Hollywood idea!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 23.02.2007, 02:45 PM

Buddy, those days are gone. Time heals everything.
Old 23.02.2007, 10:14 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

sebastian, you have some stories mate! no wonder you like a beer so much
Old 24.02.2007, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator

I like to say, no wonder why I got anxienty- and agoraphobiaproblems these days!

Good thing that I have calmed down, still every now and then I get crazy.. but good crazy (big difference).. Good crazy is the Sebastian that always laugh and laugh, bad crazy is the story above..

Mm, how I love to talk about myself in third person, that makes me sound alot healthier!

Old 14.03.2007, 12:14 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Question

i'm off camping up North Scotland with my mates in a few weeks, trying to settle some magic mushrooms for the occasion. Does anyone know of a reliable place (website) to buy them from?

Its a bummer cause they were recently made illegal so many overseas sellers won't ship them to the UK.

This is where we are going... looking forward to really getting in touch with nature and listening to some appopriate music with a blazing campfire etc..
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...en+etive&gbv=2

Last edited by nvisibl : 14.03.2007 at 12:17 AM.