Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 25.05.2008, 10:24 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default nightmare ordering a ti desktop

I have FINALLY been able to order a virus ti after wanting a virus since the c models.

made my order with b&h video photo (never order from them).

i was able to order and get the old price even after the price was hiked up. they were out of stock but i told the sales guy that if he could sell me one for the price that was still listed on their site (1845 or whatever) i would order one then.

he said they would be back in stock within a week. took them three weeks to come back in stock, shipping didnt happen when they said, bla bla bla. finally i made them upgrade my shipping to 2 day air via ups since i had been treated so badly from all their support staff when i called in.

the unit was suppose to be at my door friday. guess who cant find my house? ups is awesome like that. i had been watching the shipping info.

i called their 1800 number, pitched a fit because it wasnt gonna be delivered on time. i had the local office call my wife who was home to verify they had received my directions to the house and that they would come back out on friday.

they never showed after telling her they would, and later that evening i looked online at the tracking info and its now saying that they tried to deliver, the package was refused delivery and its being shipped back to the shipper.

im about to blow a damned gasket.

they will be opend back up tuesday morning and ill be calling demanding they hold it, and if its already on the road it needs to be redirected back to my local facility as fast as possible.

this is seriously the most horrible ordering experience i have EVER had in my life.

all that to say i hope i can start bothering you guys with noobie questions by the end of next week.
Old 26.05.2008, 12:28 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via MSN to BlackGnosis Send a message via Yahoo to BlackGnosis

Can I have your C =D
Old 26.05.2008, 01:26 PM
New here

no no, i dont even have a c. ive been wanting a virus SINCE the c models.
Old 26.05.2008, 01:27 PM
New here

*oops, double post ftl*