Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 15.08.2003, 07:05 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

A003 = Dr Something++
________
Toyota Limo

Last edited by saba : 26.04.2011 at 03:19 AM.
Old 16.08.2003, 09:13 PM
New here
New here

Default re

actually its A3 Dyson++ BC. thats the actual name.
Old 18.08.2003, 09:25 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: re

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalYouth
actually its A3 Dyson++ BC. thats the actual name.
Dyson++ was created by Ben Crosland, one of our main sound designer. funny that you mention it, i'm listening to the matrix reloaded soundtrack right now and i think it has be used to track 2

marc
Old 19.08.2003, 12:14 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Marc ... Marc Schlaile ... right?? I didn't know you were a member of this board. I just rejoined the Access email list after a 2 year break, and there doesn't seem to be much traffic on it anymore. In fact one of the reasons I unsubscribed in the first place was because of the huge amount of mail being placed in my account from the list, and I always longed for somewhere like this. Is this place the main hangout these days, or where do Ben Crosland et al hang?
-grimley
Old 19.08.2003, 09:19 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

haven't seen him here. I think he should be on the email list. I unsubscribed for the same reason.
Old 19.08.2003, 11:34 AM
Pro
Pro

Virus C is fantastic, I put the speakers on my window sill on a Sunday afternoon when my neighbour's mowing the lawn. Then I just keep pressing the random button.

Seriously though, I'm starting to get some pretty good stuff down on Cubase VST and have a few patches I'm working on. I'm going to share them with you in a week or two you lucky b******S!!
Old 19.08.2003, 09:11 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimleyj
Marc ... Marc Schlaile ... right?? I didn't know you were a member of this board. I just rejoined the Access email list after a 2 year break, and there doesn't seem to be much traffic on it anymore. In fact one of the reasons I unsubscribed in the first place was because of the huge amount of mail being placed in my account from the list, and I always longed for somewhere like this. Is this place the main hangout these days, or where do Ben Crosland et al hang?
-grimley
i've only subscribed a couple of days ago. you're right, the AMPFEA list is a bit calm these days but keeping in mind what a fantasic summer we have in europe i don't blame people for not checking their inbox to often. ben, howard, matt, mathew and most of our main programmers are still on the AMPFEA list.

as for access, we go where our users are i can't promise that i'll answer questions quickly here but i'll try. in case you guys have some urgent questions the chance of getting an answer quick is higher on the mailing lists since they directly arrive in my inbox.

marc

ps. by the way: thanks daniel, for setting up the forum! i owe you a beer next time on frankfurt music show
Old 20.08.2003, 01:04 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

its good to have a few people from access floating around the forum!

i probably speak for everybody here when i say, Welcome Marc, and also, access should really use the name "Virus PLAGUE" for the next in the series...hehehehe

im on the mailing list too...but i never reply, and lately i never even read them....everything that ive had questions about has been answered here...so im too lazy to move!!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 22.01.2004, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimleyj
-grimley
i've only subscribed a couple of days ago. you're right, the AMPFEA list is a bit calm these days but keeping in mind what a fantasic summer we have in europe i don't blame people for not checking their inbox to often. ben, howard, matt, mathew and most of our main programmers are still on the AMPFEA list.

as for access, we go where our users are i can't promise that i'll answer questions quickly here but i'll try. in case you guys have some urgent questions the chance of getting an answer quick is higher on the mailing lists since they directly arrive in my inbox.

marc

ps. by the way: thanks daniel, for setting up the forum! i owe you a beer next time on frankfurt music show
No worries Marc.. I will maybe take that promise..
http://herbalchemy.com/FREETIBET.JPG
http://www.freetibet.org/