Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 04.11.2003, 09:40 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to benblue Send a message via MSN to benblue
Default first post/may sound REAL stupid...

hello all, my new forum-mates,

i just got ACID, reason, and a virus, how do i make it like trance music?
kidding......

seriously though, ive had my indigo 2 for 6 months, and for some reason lately, the sound of the keys releasing has started to bother me...i dont have any other non-rack hardware synths, so nothing to compare it to.
is it just me and my semi-warped brain, or is this a loud sound? do other synths' keys make as much clicky clacky sound when releasing them or using aftertouch?

i hope i dont get flamed guys, (girls?)

bb
Old 04.11.2003, 09:50 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default Re: first post/may sound REAL stupid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by benblue
hello all, my new forum-mates,
Aye!

Quote:
i just got ACID, reason, and a virus, how do i make it like trance music?
Think up a unique and great melody with nice fresh chord progressions. The delete what you've done and do the opposite. Now you know the secret of trance.

Quote:
kidding.....
Shucks! I just wasted my time then.

Quote:
seriously though, ive had my indigo 2 for 6 months, and for some reason lately, the sound of the keys releasing has started to bother me...i dont have any other non-rack hardware synths, so nothing to compare it to.
is it just me and my semi-warped brain, or is this a loud sound? do other synths' keys make as much clicky clacky sound when releasing them or using aftertouch?
Click? Clack? I have a *thup* on my kB, which is the normal sound. I'm not sure does Indigo have the same keys, but there shouldn't be any clicks or clacks (unless the keys are cheap rubbish keys).
Old 04.11.2003, 09:53 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to benblue Send a message via MSN to benblue

yea *thup* is more like it...

as far as music, im deep into deep house/progressive...my roots are in the cheesiest of trance though.........lol
Old 06.11.2003, 01:40 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Sample the clicks and clacks and you got yourself a fat rythm to go with _alot_ of tb303.. Now Juho, doesn't that just sound yummy?

Back to topic: My AN1x had the same problem, but the problem with AN1x is that it uses really bad keys - probably a way for the synthesizer companies to save some money in the building process

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/