Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 01.05.2007, 09:11 AM
New here
New here

Default Proud Access Virus Classic owner

Hello, since 4 months I'm a proud Access Virus Classic owner. I bought it to be more compatible with a fellow musician who owns a TI keys (I couldn't afford a TI).

My name is Jos van de Gruiter and I live in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
I am a guitar player/composer that plays live breakbeat in bands. My most successful band was 9 Days' Wonder? (1999-2004) We had a record deal, airplay, a professional management, played in Paradiso (Hollands most important club in Amsterdam), supported Lamb and Kosheen etc. but didn't succeed in getting really further.

I love the Virus Classic and use it a lot. It will define the sound of my new band/project. The synth reminds me of my beloved Roland JP8080, but the Classic is far more flexible, has more voices and is multi-timbral.

Three years ago I sold all hardware (JP8080, Emu Xtreme Lead and Yamaha A3000). I used it live but it was too much trouble, especially for my suffering back. I could get the same results with software like VStation, Emulator X and Halion in one laptop.

The Access Virus convinced me that hardware still can add some extra, I even got my A3000 back.

Hope to share and learn from you all.

Regardz,

Jos

PS I'm a tweaker, hoping to learn more about making sounds from scratch.
Old 01.05.2007, 10:45 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Hi my name is Yann i'm from Antwerp belgium and i'm a proud VIRUS-C

DESKTOP owner