Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 25.03.2006, 08:50 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Default TI stable live? Did Depeche Mode's conk out???

I was shown a video the other day of a gig in Los Angeles. Depeche mode are using a TI on their current tour, being played by their session keyboard player, Peter Gordeno.

During the beginning of 'I feel you' the thing conked out. I heard the familiar sound of a hung note. Show stopped for about 5 mins. Obviously I cant be certain that it did but I could definetly hear the stuck note.

Please tell me these things are stable live! I bought mine for live as much as interaction with Cubase and I tolerate the constant hanging up, which requires switching off and on again... and then of course rebooting the PC.

When its working its a thing of wonder.
Old 25.03.2006, 11:49 AM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
which requires switching off and on again... and then of course rebooting the PC.
Why rebooting? doesn`t hitting 'panic' (mono+sync) solve it for you?

Best,
midi.
Old 25.03.2006, 12:57 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Panic button works sometimes but sometimes the sound carries on. If thats the case then I have to switch the TI off.
Old 25.03.2006, 01:55 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Default Re: TI stable live? Did Depeche Mode's conk out???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall
I was shown a video the other day of a gig in Los Angeles. Depeche mode are using a TI on their current tour, being played by their session keyboard player, Peter Gordeno.

During the beginning of 'I feel you' the thing conked out. I heard the familiar sound of a hung note. Show stopped for about 5 mins. Obviously I cant be certain that it did but I could definetly hear the stuck note.

Please tell me these things are stable live! I bought mine for live as much as interaction with Cubase and I tolerate the constant hanging up, which requires switching off and on again... and then of course rebooting the PC.

Well if they are using it then it must be stable enough? They (Depeche Mode) don't need any (relatively) "small company" synth endorsements anymore...
Old 25.03.2006, 02:57 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to aisling
Default Re: TI stable live? Did Depeche Mode's conk out???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrobolt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall

Well if they are using it then it must be stable enough? They (Depeche Mode) don't need any (relatively) "small company" synth endorsements anymore...
Actually I think a band like that is the "PERFECT" beta tester for the TI. It is quite possible, they were "paid" to demo the TI live/tour.

Living Green, this is how we do it.....
http://www.creativeartflow.com/Joyre...rt/gallery.htm
Old 25.03.2006, 10:39 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

If it did "conk out" then I doubt we'll see it on their next stage show that's for sure. 8O

Maybe Access forgot to mention that it can get a little sticky before handing the TI over.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut