Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 22.09.2010, 08:09 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default Need Help with TI2 in Logic Pro

I just bought an Access TI2 keyboard. I have Logic 9 and need a bit of help please. How do you route the sixteen sounds within the plugin to different "channel tracks" so that I could record it in in Logic 9?
I also have a "Motu 828" as my "audio" interface and a Motu 128 as my "midi" interface. I just can't seem to do this. Can you please guide me?
Like, what are the number of steps? #1 go and make 16 channels multi timbral, #2 blah blah blah, #3 and so on....
Waiting for your response. I would really appreciate this with all of my heart.
Old 27.09.2010, 10:29 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via AIM to djbrownie

did you figure this out yet? message me if not and i can send you a Logic Environment Template that you can just import into your own.
Old 05.10.2010, 07:33 PM
New here

no i didn't
Old 05.10.2010, 07:34 PM
New here

Unhappy No

No i did not. send me a template. but show my how to do this step by step. I have tried EVERYTHING WTF?
Old 29.02.2012, 06:28 AM
New here
New here

Did you figure this out? Iv got a TI desktop 1 and are just trying to get it set up properly within logic 9. Was looking at the demo last night in logic and trying to work out how to set mine up like in the demo over 16 channels

Confusing for a noob haha. Iv got it working on single channel but want to explore its potential its an amazing piece of equipment!
Old 29.02.2012, 03:44 PM
New here
New here

Ok so here goes guys,
First Load up the Virus plugin on a Software Instrument Track.
Now on the left hand of the screen, under the Midi Thru options, you will see Access Virus with an arrow next to it, click on the arrow and expand the options
You will see that the Virus has the midi channel set to "All" Change this to 1.

Next, go to Track (as if to create a new track) instead you go to the option that says " New with next Midi Channel" This will create a new virus track in your sequencer and if you check the midi channel you will see that Logic is super smart and sets the second track to Midi channel 2!! Now all you have to do is go to virus control and click on the 2nd channel and there ya go !!! Let me know if you need any further clarification

Bart
Old 07.03.2012, 06:39 AM
New here
New here

Bart thanks for that budd will try this tonight!
Old 07.03.2012, 08:54 PM
New here
New here

So confused with this i can load it up alrite but i cant find any of what you have mentioned in logic 9.

Iv check the demo song again and have tried to copy the set up with the TI in multi mode but i cant get it to work on more than one channel. Im guessing its to do with the midi set up but i cant find this :

: under the Midi Thru options, you will see Access Virus with an arrow next to it,

or this:

New with next Midi Channel

Its probably so simple im just tired from work and cant figure this thing out in logic properly. Iv searched all menus for what you have mentioned and cant find any of it
Old 07.03.2012, 11:24 PM
New here
New here

Thumbs up

Lets give it another go, if we can't get it. PM me and ill give u my email and ill try to troubleshoot with you.

First things first. When you load up the Virus plugin, are you choosing the one with multiple outputs? This is one of two options, make sure its the multiple output. If you choose the multiple output one then all your having problems with is locating the midi channel options. I've attached a screenshot. You will see on the left side what I was referring to. Also, if you don't know where the option for "new with next midi channel " , its in the Track menu which is also visible from the screen shot. Its between edit and Region. Hope this helps...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenPM.jpg (15.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 08.03.2012, 07:02 AM
New here
New here

Ok maye thanks for that il have a look ltr. Yes iv been opening it as multi out but struggled with the rest.

Can i just check im not a complete noddy with how iv wired it up lol.

I have my virus connected via USB.
Connected into my soundcard via jack in output 1 L&R
And a midi keyboard connected to the in on my virus.

I dont need to connect to the soundcard via midi out on the virus do i?