Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 27.08.2007, 08:53 AM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Default SuperVirus Version 2 available for download

Hi Virus user,

A new version of SuperVirus Windows Editor for Virus A, B, C, Classic, Rack XL is available for download now.
I have implemented a lot of new features as you can read below.
Please check out my website www.solar3d-software.com

Since Version 1.1.0.4 wasn't really complete you should give version 2
a try.

That is what user sad...

"Congrats for putting together a super software that sends SoundDiver back to the stone age..." (Stephane)

"I tried your program and it's awesome..." (Julian)

Joerg
www.solar3d-software.com
edit your virus a better way...

• Instant access to all single programs or multi programs
  • 1024 DirectEdit* memories for Single programs
  • 2048 DirectEdit* memories for Multi parts
  • 128 DirectEdit* memories for Multi programs
  • Drag&Drop support for all kind of programs (Single, Multi, Multi parts)
  • Save/load Single programs to/from disc
  • Save/load Multi programs to/from disc
  • Save/load Multi part programs to/from disc
  • Save/load session files (contains all Single programs and Multi programs and comments)
  • Easy exchange of sounds between users just by sending SuperVirus- files
  • Commenting of Single programs, Multi programs and Multi parts
  • Two types of edit state indicator for Single programs, Multi programs and Multi parts
  • Marking Single programs, Multi programs and Multi parts
  • Easily creating of Multi programs just by Drag&Drop of Single programs into Multi parts
  • Multipart parameter (sounds and comments) will be saved inside a Multi program file
  • Import/export of parts of Single programs into another Single programs (i.e. copying an filter part from one Single program into another or copying a effect part from one Single program into another or into a Multi program)
  • Save/load of program parts to/from disc
  • Unlimited, program related Undo/Redo for Single programs and Multi programs
  • Unlimited Undo/Redo for incoming Sysex messages if you edit directly at the Virus hardware controls
  • Real envelopes for amplifier and filter
  • Multi functional fader controls (direct value input, Undo, menus)
  • No menus (except fader menus for modulation source assign etc.)
  • Search function for Single programs and Multi programs
  • Browse for categories
  • 999 clipboards for Single programs for easy creating of your own sound banks
  • Jump to bank- buttons with DirectSelect menu
  • Background dependency check for Multi programs
  • complete support for A, B, C, Classic, RackXL
  • Instant access to tempo fader and main volume fader
  • Remote control for all controls if edits are made directly at the Virus hardware controls
  • Global parameter support
  • Favourite folder for fastest save/load operations of files to/from disc (no time consuming browsing through your hard disc)
  • Extremely fast
  • Keyboard shortcuts* DirectEdit memory keeps all information during session w/o saving
Old 28.08.2007, 03:00 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

this program really does rule. i lived in the softsynth world for 8 years and got my hands on the virus c a few weeks ago and was itching to find a good way to edit it from my computer. don't get me wrong, i like fiddling the knobs too, but sometimes i just wanna do some quick fixes on the screen and dump them to my hardware... and this prog makes it super easy.

i spent a few days looking at tons of other programs and they all were either failures, or impossible to navigate (i'm a musician, not a rocket scientist!). so joerg told me abotu the prog here ont he forums, i tried it out, and now i'm hooked. ive been using it for the past few days to create and upload and backup a ton of sounds on the virus. i like to make my own presets and since i can only store in banks A and B on the unit, i really needed soemthign liek this to help me catalog sounds that i use in my tracks.

i love the virus, and this program makes it a lot easier to use.

now only if we could get a vst version haha.

Slice Two
Radioactive Sandwich

Last edited by slicetwo : 28.08.2007 at 03:07 PM.