Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 23.07.2004, 08:00 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to subz
Default virus & logic?

hi @ all
silly question but:
how can i connect my virus c to logic.
i just want to play my virus with my usb midi keyboard in logic (midi cables are all connected an soundiver is also running)
i just want to have my virus on a track like my vst instruments....

thanks
Old 23.07.2004, 11:38 AM
This forum member lives here

Well....where do we start?

Ummm....... Im guessing you know that the "MIDI Thru" option in Logic should be turned on. Im guessing you know that you need to set up a MIDI track in logic, and choose the output (to the virus) and the input (to the USB controller). You must also check that your sequencer (Logic) is not filtering any MIDI information. i dont use Logic so I am being very general here.

I dont really know how much you know....so I will tell you how I have things set up. I have a MIDI Interface, with the In/Out of my virus hooked up (to port 1's I/O), and then I have my USB MIDI controller's MIDI Out hooked up to a different In port on the MIDI Interface. Done! I dont use the USB for my MIDI controller as it gives me grief.

Lets say you are running a VST instrument. You set up a MIDI track, choose the Input (Your USB controller), and then choose your output (VST Instrument). Same deal as if you want to hook up the virus.

I hope some of this makes sense, and that i am giving you the information you were looking for. Maybe be a bit more specific with exactly what you cant figure out.....

Good luck.

jason
Old 23.07.2004, 09:16 PM
New here
New here

thanx a lot i got the problem fixed.
it`s all good
Old 24.07.2004, 07:18 AM

No worries......MIDI is a harsh mistress, so Im sure for you, the fun has only just begun!!! Moowaaahhahahaha.......

Jase
Old 29.07.2004, 01:35 PM
New here
New here

....you`re so right mate