Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.12.2005, 05:11 PM

Default "the mirror formula" - complete album for free

hia fellas!

i've made the mirror formula set that was premiered on the digitally imported radio channel available as a free download, including full length set, standalone tunes, front and back cover art and cue file.

edit: haha, i forgot to tell you where it can be found. i am an idiot.
go to http://www.hellven.org and click the blue "X" cover.. and choose if you want the entire set or the standalone tunes... or both

feel free to let me know what you think of it and oh.. have a wonderful holiday season everyone!

take care,
xerxes

www.xerxesmusic.com