Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 23.06.2005, 06:50 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nord
Ben C
do you work for Access? Have connections etc etc..
Doesnt you have any info that you can share with us :P
ben's not but i am. you can save your prayers for something else. we are not in financial difficulties.

best, marc
Old 23.06.2005, 07:18 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc

ben's not but i am. you can save your prayers for something else. we are not in financial difficulties.

best, marc
So, Marc, you're working for Access... can you help me out a bit? I got a powercore firewire because of the virus plugin and spent a lot of money for the powercore and the virus. But the virus isn't working. It works properly for about 3 minutes and then it gets out of sync, losing every arpeggio, delay and making pitchbend-like artifacs. And, other than that, many pots are getting kinda resetted after a while. I've already complained with an e-mail at tc and didn't get any answer. But I was wondering why is Access letting this happen? I searched the powercore forums and found out that EVERYONE has the same problems as I do. But isn't there Access' reputation on the line? What about customer care? It's a fine thing making money by selling products that don't work. Because I can't work with the virus for longer than 3 minutes and then I have to restart cubase. If I had chosen this kind of way of working, I would't be a composer, I would be a beta-tester.
Do you, in any way, know if there is going to be an update? Or maybe a Virus|Powercore TI upgrade? or find me one single excuse why I bought the Powercore other than a non-working, crappy plugin that promises loads of things and can't deliver even a stable playback? because I can't find one.

Sorry I might sound a bit rude or agressive, I just don't earn a lot of money and when I deside to buy something, it takes me 9-10 months of moneysaving. I can't afford throwing money out of the window.
Please answer my question.... Please.
Alexander Ragousis
Old 23.06.2005, 07:33 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeyou
Quote:

best, marc
So, Marc, you're working for Access... can you help me out a bit?

[...]

Sorry I might sound a bit rude or agressive, I just don't earn a lot of money and when I deside to buy something, it takes me 9-10 months of moneysaving. I can't afford throwing money out of the window.
Alexander Ragousis
hi alexander,

we are working most of the issues above. you have a couple of problems though which i haven't heart of before. mostly the parameter reset issues.

send a mail to support@access-music.de and we will try to help you with the problems that might be related to your system and not to virus powercore bugs.

best, marc
Old 23.06.2005, 07:38 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeyou
Quote:

best, marc
So, Marc, you're working for Access... can you help me out a bit?

[...]

Alexander Ragousis
hi alexander,

we are working most of the issues above. you have a couple of problems though which i haven't heart of before. mostly the parameter reset issues.

send a mail to support@access-music.de and we will try to help you with the problems that might be related to your system and not to virus powercore bugs.

best, marc
Marc, thank you.
Old 23.06.2005, 07:56 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Ben C

best, marc
You dont have to be so rude.
I never said you're in financial difficulties, at least not at this point.

Well I all ready bought other synths for my TI money.
I'm just curious when you'll release the synth

Old 23.06.2005, 08:07 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Ben C

best, marc
Not yet, but if you go on handling customers like you do at the moment you soon will be!
And it seems you don?t need to answer E-Mails at the moment and you don?t give a s*** about us customers.
Don?t you see that people get angry at the moment?
One after another is buying other hardware instead your TI!
It seems that you think you?re unplacable with your gear!

What is the problem giving out some information?
Maybe if it weeks or months we have to wait?

So we could at least save money for later (if its months) and buy other gear now.
I already paid for my TI and could?ve used the money for other gear when I have to wait very long for the TI.

It is no fun anymore!

I know I?m a bit harsh but your information policy is absolutely not customer friendly.
I think we deserve at least some answers while we?re waiting for more than6 months now and who surely have to wait for at least 4 months longer.

But I?m sure we don?t get useful information until it?s out and that?s totally dissapointing!
I?m sure I don?t evenget a useful answer to this post or my E-Mail I sent to you today.

Sorry for being harsh but that?s how I feel at the moment.

Regards

MarcTale
Old 23.06.2005, 08:11 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ben C

best, marc
You dont have to be so rude.
I never said you're in financial difficulties, at least not at this point.

Well I all ready bought other synths for my TI money.
I'm just curious when you'll release the synth

nord, before it'll get confusing here, my reply refers to the original statement:

"every month they can not sell the Ti, they're without cashflow. but cost are high because of development and introduction of the Ti. i hope i'm wrong with what i think will happen to access. pray."

and if i came across in a rude way, apologies, it wasn't my intention. the way quoting works here can be a little bit confusing.

marc
Old 23.06.2005, 08:12 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Quote:

so what's the thing we cannot work out with 10.4?

marc

I heard there was some snickering about macintosh in corperate HQs bieng mocked as a pc now since moving from a ibm based cpu to a intel. some how a apple mysteriously got logded in the motherboard of all the software engineers halting further OS programming.
Old 23.06.2005, 10:49 PM
New here
New here

well i think as a Virus C owner that your company is not doing well their Job; tha Information is Very important in Bussines, iam sure that the long release of tI series is given problems ,but instead of being with your customers and make "something really special (advertising, special demos, not just MP3, letters or prhotos anyware or Something just Silence as best response..................as an example:

One easy question :
when will be the final Release?

What happen with people who give their money at the Pro music shops?
lots of people sold their Virus B or C to take the TI Series and many are reselling again last models.......any Shop at Spain is delivering Any Virus...............No Response..........................Why??
Old 23.06.2005, 11:32 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
I love this thread!
me too, it just gets funnier and funnier, especially when someone new comes along to demand info on the release date from marc.

I love not being able to afford a ti Of course that will change the day it is released