Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 14.06.2005, 09:04 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nord
Naa
I want the Virus TI
imagine all the things you can do with it!
Serously
Lol

Thats cool....

Are you a Nord user by anychance?

DS
Haha, i knew some of you would ask me that question
Naa i dont own a nord, but i would like to
Nord is just my producer name
Old 14.06.2005, 01:06 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Seriously!
They have to tell us when they will release the god damn synths!
I've only been waiting for like 2-3 days now (i dont want to know how you that have been waiting for almost a half year feel)! But i got the money, and I really need a new synth since i sold my old ones!
I even thought of buying another synth!
Im thinking of a Nord Modular G2X or a V-Synth. I even though of buying an used Virus KC/Desktop C (since they're not selling them in the music store anyone coz they only got a contract for the TI version)
I spoke with another guy in the local store the other day, and he told me that they HAVE to release the synth asap. Since they're not selling the Virus C no more, they dont have anything to sell. They dont even make/produce them anymore. The only virus you can get here in Sweden is a used virus.

Seriously, how long have you guys been waiting?
When do you think the virus TI will be released?
This summer, at the end of the year?
Old 14.06.2005, 01:34 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

I?m waiting for 6 months now and I?m hardly thinking of getting my money back and buy a Virus C Desktop, a JP-8080 and a Waldorf Pulse for the same money.

That?s almost the same a TI could do, but I know when I do that a week or two later the TI will come out.

That?s the big problem!

A liitle hint could help if I buy theTI now (stay on the buy) or later.
But I will definitely buy it!!

But Access don?t care of his customers.

Regards

MarcTale

(a city away from his TI!!)
Old 14.06.2005, 01:34 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Some of us (like me) have pre-ordered and been waiting since the announcement in November.

We have asked all your questions hundreds of times, but Access will not say a thing, and this wont change until the day its shipping.

Dont believe what ANYONE tells you, especially distributors who claim to have been told by someone at Access, or inside information because they are all talking complete shit. And especially dont believe crappy dates posted on online shop websites...these have all been incorrect also.

I seriously do not know when it will ship, I dont have the foggiest idea. They have got it wrong a couple of times now so they are now not saying anything until the day actually comes.

The sad thing is though updates on how the progress is going would be welcomed by people waiting, the silence is pathetic.

I seriously hope the idiot at Access who was cocky enough to say 'oh, of course it will ship in December' (probably some ceo type) has been severely flooged for making such a ludicrious claim, which to anyone with half a brain was obviously going to be missed by a long long shot.

All I can say is get prepared for a long wait without any news whatsoever. I think most of us have either got used to the wait now or just decided to buy something else and look at the TI again when its finally released.

ten
Old 14.06.2005, 01:47 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Sad
Why wont they tell us? Seriously, is that so hard?
Havent they relized yet that they will lose a lot of buyers?
im maybe one of them!

But thats just the thing. If i buy another synth, im sure they will release the TI a week or two later! Just like you said.

And no other synth has the VST support like the TI got.
Thats why I want it so badly aswell! And just becuase its a Virus!

BAH!!!!!
I've only been waiting for 3 days, and Im almost crying out for infomation!
Old 14.06.2005, 02:30 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcTale
But Access don?t care of his customers.
I really don't agree there. If the TI isnt released yet, is because they care!

Nord: They don't tell coz they dont know, thats it! If they knew, we would be the first to know. really!

I agree that the wait sucks but in the end I know it's going to be worth it.
I too would like an update regarding the beta testing that's been going on for months now(I work in the game industry and very few products are tested for that long lol)...
Old 14.06.2005, 03:09 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

the horrible thing is.

TODAY I PLAYED THE TI DEMOS with a drum kit

I recorded the demos onto LOGIC 5.5, and stuck a few drum patches for rythm here and there.

THE TI could be the greatest SYNTH ever.

It sounded just amazing.

I had it on nice and loud.

and I cant get it.
Old 14.06.2005, 03:10 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

lol

you definately are funny
Old 14.06.2005, 07:20 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Fumer Send a message via Yahoo to Fumer

Yeah, I'm holding out for one since there is no other synth I really want on the market right now. I have to limit myself to only a few select synths. The sad thing is my prog metal band is writing material right now and I'm in on the writing a lot. That Virust TI would be getting A LOT of use right now since some of the stuff have an electronic edge. By the time it comes out the band will have written all it's music gone into the studio and recorded it most likely. Then it will be released and I will have no immediate use for it. The band was looking to expand in styles and the TI would've been perfect for it so I ordered it, now when I et it I'll plunk around on it and everything, but it'll be 2 years before I can even use the thing on the road and wrtie music with it for my band. It's a shame.

I could go on and onout the lack of communication....I mean have a section on the site updated once a week...even if it just says beta testing continued today, but some bugs have been resolved. Access may care some about their customers, but updating on progress will not make them look like fools. I think they more care about their reputation as a synth leader. If they truly cared about the customer they would have a weekly journal or something on the site, but what it seems they care about their reputation for releasing great synths to me. They're doing this testing and everything mostly for themselves. I cold be wrong, but that's how i feel.

By the way, what the hell was the point have exhibiting Virus TI's at the remix hotel. Why did they do this if it wouldn't be released for a while yet. You would assume if they have their very own exhibitation it would be released soon after. So, why did they have this? And the fact that no one there had any information about anything.......weird

It makes me sad every time an online store or somethign gets changed. The problem is when that month finally nears like June I get all excited at the possibility that it will be released and then it comes and goes with nothing and then a new month ETA is anounced from stores......that really is wear and tear. It's almost like being bipolar......

What needs to happen is every site needs to take the TI down and Access should stop making little announcements like Frankfurt and remix hotel and then out of sight out of mind until later.
Old 14.06.2005, 08:07 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumer

I think they more care about their reputation as a synth leader.
I think someone fell asleep in this department..they are doing a bang up job arent they! pfff