Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 04.01.2005, 03:56 PM
Pro
Pro

Default What sounds can we expect to make with the hypersaw?

I'm not sure of the implications of having up to 9 saws layered in the Hypersaw osc of the Ti. I've heard there is a similar Supersaw in a JP / JD whatever but what sort of sounds will it be used for? Anyone know?
Old 04.01.2005, 05:21 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: What sounds can we expect to make with the hypersaw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smag
I'm not sure of the implications of having up to 9 saws layered in the Hypersaw osc of the Ti. I've heard there is a similar Supersaw in a JP / JD whatever but what sort of sounds will it be used for? Anyone know?
Phatt ones

Old 04.01.2005, 08:47 PM
This forum member lives here

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

pads i guess...
and fat analog like leads.
Old 04.01.2005, 09:33 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomer=Trance
pads i guess...
and fat analog like leads.
Pads!! My favorite.
Old 04.01.2005, 10:49 PM

mine too!!
Old 05.01.2005, 07:58 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Default Re: What sounds can we expect to make with the hypersaw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smag
Amazing ones, I hope
Old 06.01.2005, 04:00 PM

I think the new hypersaw....tastefully used will make Virus leads/pads/basses/fx sound better. All kinds of sounds would benefit from it. You'll be able to make mega fat sounds (in a VA kinda way) very easily.

It will be interesting to see exactly how it will sound.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 06.01.2005, 04:57 PM

Oh just one other thing. I can understand there being some OS bugs/refinements being made to the new TI.....but surely that wouldnt have prevented someone from making a few demo MP3's for all of us to wank over for the past 2 months?

It does seem strange i must admit. A little frustrating too....because a few key products are coming to NAMM which might influence my spending.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 06.01.2005, 05:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mcoyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Oh just one other thing. I can understand there being some OS bugs/refinements being made to the new TI.....but surely that wouldnt have prevented someone from making a few demo MP3's for all of us to wank over for the past 2 months?

It does seem strange i must admit. A little frustrating too....because a few key products are coming to NAMM which might influence my spending.

DS
My money is they were orignally shooting for roughly Christmas delivery, looked like they were going to blow that but not by much, so their backup was to put on a good show at NAMM instead of a late 12/04 or early 01/05 release being eclipsed by anything else there (e.g., the new Korg).
Old 06.01.2005, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS

DS
I agree with NAMM rolling right around the corner, and all I have is a pre order with something that has no sounds or even a shipping update. I am defenitely going to pay close attnetion to what comes out at NAMM and see if there is something better suited for me than the TI. This wouldnt be happening if I had the TI already, b/c it would have been out of the box and used. :P :P