Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 22.03.2006, 11:32 AM
New here
New here

Default RE:i know its going to be unpopular unless you work

ON THE SIDE FOR ACCESS

but

can someone from access admit there is a fault with the TI ?Have they done this to users yet ? like a gesture of goodwill to put people out of their misery . . . . Its not you users imagining it but YES - WE made a mistake >? ok - so admit liability they wont due to $$$$$$$$$mentality . . . .

and have ACCESS have also had these problems ?you must have 1000's of machines to test access ?surely you had the same problem of buyers hundreds did ? or is this the Achilles Heal of it all that you knew about these issues ?and dont mention them due to the fact it indicates you sold broken synths ?if its not working 100% its broken right ascess???

SO ACCESS . ..did you have this problem or all these issues BEFORE you shipped and know about it ????

You see what i am getting at ???

@at the access head office ' before hardware release =

'Well boss we have a few problems . . .. Usb woint work 100% on all systems , multi mode pushes the ti and pops and noises occur in random fashions..... what do you reckon ????? '

Boss = start selling and promise updates . . . . as long as it makes 'some ' sound were ok ??? . ... we;ll let the paying customers
pay for our mistakes . . . . thats business . . . .
Old 22.03.2006, 02:19 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

make some movies man,unstress yourself !!!! 8O
Old 22.03.2006, 02:24 PM
New here
New here

I am a computer programmer and I run in to this problem all the time. The technical people never get to say when the project is complete. It's always a sales manager, internal business client, or a higher up manager in the IT organization. I suspect that's what happened here.