Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 18.03.2006, 08:40 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Ppl are already speaking in TI2 ??

what about the persons who bought the TI Alpha version !!!

Garbage disposal !???
Collateral Damage ??!?!?!

Music world is getting worst and worst all the time !!!

Im my case i have shameless examples of heaven turning into hell...Hartmann lack of assistance and now access 8O major failure i really missed this one out !!

Maybe we have to google better when trying to find what suits you better in the studio!!
Magazines are pointless for this !! Pure commerce !!
Old 18.03.2006, 09:19 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The girl next door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrobolt
LMAO!

Love my arse only??
Laughing my arse off??
You Yanks are going to have to be more specific
Sorry to dissapoint, but I am only about a quarter "yank" , I was born and raised in Sweden (viking to death!); moved here a few years ago.

Anyway, my intention was laughing my *beep* off...
Old 19.03.2006, 08:53 AM
New here
New here

I dont own the ti yet and going by the posts i wont waste my money on a ' non ' finished synth.What woprries me is the clicks and pops and crashes when using asa ' basic ' midi cable and audio cable midi unit.Clicks and pops using usb as audio ?thats understandable as its anything related to using pc and audio ! but to do this as a stand alone unit ? this is very bad .To pay ?1299 or so for the privelage of having your speakers shredded and the hassle ? thats crazy . . . . greed and money again - do you really believe they didnt have these hassles themselves before releasig the Ti ? they didnt test multi mode ? i'm sorry but i own may synths over a 15 year period and None have had these kind of malfunctions .I can understand issues with Usb / audio / pc etc etc but as stand alone box with basic cables ?to ' occasionallycrash , shred speakers with noise ? . . . this is really sad access and really selfish . . . . . .this is how compnaies go bust . . . .
Old 19.03.2006, 09:08 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jachin
do you really believe they didnt have these hassles themselves before releasig the Ti ? they didnt test multi mode ? [...] this is really sad access and really selfish . . . . . .this is how compnaies go bust . . . .
well, they contradict those issues even now!
http://www.thechildhealthsite.com
Old 19.03.2006, 10:52 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by juno_nuno
Ppl are already speaking in TI2 ??

what about the persons who bought the TI Alpha version !!!

Garbage disposal !???
Collateral Damage ??!?!?!

Music world is getting worst and worst all the time !!!
Im waiting for a Ti MKII (beit software or a hardware update) because I have sensitive hearing and I absolutely cannot stand digital distortions and thuds at high volume. Im sure other people have more practical reasons such as wanting more channels over USB and lower latency....

I'm sure the guys who already own the TI will be ok once they are satisfied that their synth works well in their setup. OS1.1 had better satisfy 95% of people or its curtains. I dont work for access but i can feel their stress....it must be total hell over there right now...

The music world is getting worse. I have 101 opinions as to why that is....subject for a different thread but I'll state a few now...

1) Recordings are too hot and lack the dynamic soul of analog recordings and vinyl recordings. Im finding an increasing number of contempory CD's unpleasant to listen to

2) Music is too serious these days. We take ourselves way too seriously. But is this a suprise? Nope....because music reflects the feelings of society at that time and nowadays we are all highly overworked, over stressed and fed up. Here check out this.... I wish I could get some earrings like that for my girlfriend!

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 22.03.2006, 08:09 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
[...] the feelings of society at that time and nowadays we are all highly overworked, over stressed and fed up. [...]

DS
Might be true, I got several agressive mails after starting a similar thread at ampfea.

Greetings

T
Old 22.03.2006, 08:15 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Default Refund

"i will write a mail to consumer services and see what are the options in refunding me ....
If things dont get better,i think ppl should consider this in a worlwide scale...!!"

Hi. Do you really want to try? What do you think the chances are?

Please do keep me informed if there is any progress.

Indeed, if access don't finish what they sell, they should accept all the garbage back. Then we can think about TI2, me after the forums confirm everything is fine.

Cheers
Tomek
Old 22.03.2006, 08:18 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Default Refund

double
Old 22.03.2006, 09:05 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutekk
Total i agree with you...
however i feel in this age you have to be totally skeptical of advertising claims.They use fancy wording that has to be reviewed by lawyers.
It is your duty as a consumer to make sure the product is legitimate.
It's a sad state...but a true one.

So maybe you have learned a valuable lesson.
I'm also pondering what to do with my desktop TI.
I agree that ads must not be trusted fully. But in my initial post I refered to Access support who mislead, manipulate and don't keep their promises.

Learn a lesson - me sure and Access too. Hopefully soon.

Peace

Tom
Old 22.03.2006, 09:43 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Im waiting for a Ti MKII (beit software or a hardware update) because [blah blah blah]
DS
I can't hear this TI2 shit anymore... just stop it

Sure, in the future, everything will be better, close to perfect, right? You will be married with just the PERFECT women on the globe, you will be a doctor/lawyer and producer at the same time, have just the perfect children, no financial worries, sex every day etc etc etc

fed up
http://www.thechildhealthsite.com