Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 07.02.2007, 08:42 PM
This forum member lives here

-Alex. Heino. Indeed. Your mother used to play that to you..! Cool!

-Jesus, Sebastian. I'll have to get some karate lessons in before I come over to Stockholm. Or get a gun. I'll clearly need some protection! You're fucking mental!

Matt
Old 07.02.2007, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Ärsch, no need for a gun! These stories are dated from when I was a child. It seemed like nothing would stop me back then but today.. Heck, even if it's too cold outside it stops me! Hoho.

Another story, which I don't know would count as a "accident" or injury in that way that it was caused by me or is rather "funny".

I was badly beaten by a teacher.. He was about ~20X cm long and oh say.. 12X kg! I was puny ~14X cm long and weighed about.. ~4X-something kilos?.

He strangled me so I passed out twice (!) and sat on my chest so my friends thought that I died as I couldn't breath. He almost broke my ribs - He managed to damage muscles in my chest, stomach and arm (which took me almost a year to recover from!). He bruised my legs pretty bad and I suffered from pain in my neck for almost a year after the attack..

I was completly blue-ish (think: The smurf's and you'll get the picture) in colour around my neck, chest and stomach for ~3 weeks but it took almost another month to get back to my "normal" colour.

I did press charges against him but as a kid trying to get an adult acctually convicted is.. a big fat 0! It doesn't matter how much evidence you got, it's just impossible.. I was examined by an coronor (!) to record the damage I recived during this beating I got. She stated that it was "matter a fact that Sebastian did survive the horrible beating he endured under the ~1.5 hour long and brutal attack is a miracle. He has recived multiple injuries to his torso, neck, abdomen, arms and legs". (I did find the paperwork from back when I pressed charges against him and I found it quite hard to acctually read about it). As it we went into court to fight this, he "won" as the charges was dropped as my "statement wasn't good enough and my witnesses (the same age as me) couldn't either be an reliable witness to the attack and therefor Olle XXXXXXXXXXX is no longer a suspect for the attack on Sebastian XXX"

He didn't just cause me some major physical damage but as he managed me to be full of anger and hate (towards him.. and yes, people that acctually reminds me of him but as he had a pretty weird apperance I've only seen one that reminded of him).

Yay! What an positive aura I reflect on this topic! No worries though, I don't think about it anymore and.. heck, this thread is all about the pain, oh the pain!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 07.02.2007, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3 View Post
Ärsch, no need for a gun! These stories are dated from when I was a child. It seemed like nothing would stop me back then but today.. Heck, even if it's too cold outside it stops me! Hoho.

Another story, which I don't know would count as a "accident" or injury in that way that it was caused by me or is rather "funny".

I was badly beaten by a teacher.. He was about ~20X cm long and oh say.. 12X kg! I was puny ~14X cm long and weighed about.. ~4X-something kilos?.

He strangled me so I passed out twice (!) and sat on my chest so my friends thought that I died as I couldn't breath. He almost broke my ribs - He managed to damage muscles in my chest, stomach and arm (which took me almost a year to recover from!). He bruised my legs pretty bad and I suffered from pain in my neck for almost a year after the attack..

I was completly blue-ish (think: The smurf's and you'll get the picture) in colour around my neck, chest and stomach for ~3 weeks but it took almost another month to get back to my "normal" colour.

I did press charges against him but as a kid trying to get an adult acctually convicted is.. a big fat 0! It doesn't matter how much evidence you got, it's just impossible.. I was examined by an coronor (!) to record the damage I recived during this beating I got. She stated that it was "matter a fact that Sebastian did survive the horrible beating he endured under the ~1.5 hour long and brutal attack is a miracle. He has recived multiple injuries to his torso, neck, abdomen, arms and legs". (I did find the paperwork from back when I pressed charges against him and I found it quite hard to acctually read about it). As it we went into court to fight this, he "won" as the charges was dropped as my "statement wasn't good enough and my witnesses (the same age as me) couldn't either be an reliable witness to the attack and therefor Olle XXXXXXXXXXX is no longer a suspect for the attack on Sebastian XXX"

He didn't just cause me some major physical damage but as he managed me to be full of anger and hate (towards him.. and yes, people that acctually reminds me of him but as he had a pretty weird apperance I've only seen one that reminded of him).

Yay! What an positive aura I reflect on this topic! No worries though, I don't think about it anymore and.. heck, this thread is all about the pain, oh the pain!
Sebastian, if I were you, I'd look that motherfucker up and pay him a little visit Clockwork Orange style. Any sick mothrfucker who would do that to a kid is in grave need of a serious ass whipping, preferably within an inch or two of his life. Jesus, what a horrible story! We're glad you made it through that one monkey-brother!!!
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 08.02.2007, 06:04 AM

Righty right, Brother Alex! Poor Sebby’s Pee and Em obviously didn’t plach about it too much, so Brother Sebski should take matters into his own rookers.

Take my soviet. Give that grazzy bratchny the acquaintance of your nosh and razrez his Keeshkas and delight as the rivers of lovely krovy flow! Then a good tolchock to the yarbles and off you runny run run before the Millicent arrive. Get yourself home for a nice plate of eggiweg on kleb washed down with a nice tass of chai and it’s off to zasnoot, all before 10pm.
Old 08.02.2007, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Alex: I'd love to do that _but_ I've got other things to think about these days! Besides I got a in a few good punches when we had our little rumble in the school! As one might add I did fight alot as an kid so I knew how to defend myself against people in my size and abit older but he was too strong for me.
Still glad that I did fight back - after he had strangled me it was then and there it was obvious that I had to fight back to acctually survive and getta hell outta that school.

As I said, we fought for over 1.5 hours and mostly it was me that got the punches but I got in a few also.. I know I smashed his glasses and smashed an clock he had recived for good (!) work with kids!

It didn't do any major damage as he did onto me, still however he got a few bruises and was hopefully scared as fuck when the pupils from schools in the area started to come by this particular school just screaming his name outside! I also "heard" (hoho) that his car didn't have such an nice paintjob or whole tires a few months after the attack..

He got fired from the school after my mother and father pressed charges against the school, but from what I've heard he did acctually get an job with "troublemakers" in a "specialschool"! Insane!

As this incident was about 15 years ago.. I don't think he has lived to this day as his breakfast and lunch was McDonalds! (He was an fat fuck)..

But yes, I'd love to get an "real" revenge.. but he would probably flee like an scared little pig if he saw me coming as he seemed to only was tough enough to acctually smack around little kids and kids older than +12, he usually just flee the classroom if they started to argue with him! But yes, I'd love to smack him around today aswell.. I am not saying anything else than that..

He was disliked before this and hated afterwards! Noone of the pupils would listen to him. Our "real" teacher also lost all of her respect from the pupils - The guy that beat me was an computer/IT-teacher.

I did acctually meet my "real" teacher (that just stood by when he strangled me), she was; "Oh my god! It's you! It's really you! How aaaaaaaaaaaare you?! I am so glad that..", "Woah! Stop right there and don't even take one step closer you little whore or else I am forced to acctually be really..", "Sebastian! why?! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!?!?!" (I might add that she just stood by when he strangled me.. I might add that she refused to witness for me as she turned side as she had an little afternoonfun with Olle that beat me, I might also add that once he attacked me.. She called my parents 3 days later and said, I belive that Sebastian was the agressive part in this fight and that he needs care and you're not good parents and I belive that Olle is innocent and that he did the right thing), So as she took an step further towards me I did spit in her face. She started to cry and I started to laugh.. She called in sick the next following weeks from school as my mate's little sister had her as an teacher and from what I've also heard she died a few years back. I don't shed any tears for that - She could have stopped him!

Matsa: As I still live here where it happened and the schools are today Sweden's worst schools (Loads of violence and noone acctually graduating!) I will never ever let Nova go in these schools! and if I had an tank I'd smash thrue those building with peace in my mind.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 08.02.2007, 09:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

Im injury free more or less, all of my bones are intact.
I have been having this burning pain in the side of my chest muscle when bench pressing too much wight at the gym (i cant get pass 100kg at the moment) this shit started 6 months ago and still hasnt healed even tho i took a month of rest.
Old 08.02.2007, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomer=Trance View Post
Im injury free more or less, all of my bones are intact.
I have been having this burning pain in the side of my chest muscle when bench pressing too much wight at the gym (i cant get pass 100kg at the moment) this shit started 6 months ago and still hasnt healed even tho i took a month of rest.
Heavy, flat barbell bench presses will tear your rotator cuffs up, Tomer. Trust me, I felt the pain in both arms in the past 2.5 years.

You are MUCH better off doing giant sets with dumbbells:

(1) Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
(2) Flat Dumbbell Bench Flyes
(3) Cross Bench Pull Overs

OR

(1) Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
(2) Incline Dumbbell Bench Flyes
(3) Cross Bench Pull Overs

Go through each set 1, 2, 3 with no rest, then take a minute or two off and go do some calf raises (because no one's calves are ever big enough, unless you're me). Repeat four times, then go off and see how much you can bench with a barbell...not much I bet!

Save your joints my friend. Your muscles will heal, your tendons, ligaments, and joints will fuck you over way before your muscles give out.

It happened to me at 28!!!

Quote:
Brother Matsa Wrote:
Righty right, Brother Alex! Poor Sebby’s Pee and Em obviously didn’t plach about it too much, so Brother Sebski should take matters into his own rookers.

Take my soviet. Give that grazzy bratchny the acquaintance of your nosh and razrez his Keeshkas and delight as the rivers of lovely krovy flow! Then a good tolchock to the yarbles and off you runny run run before the Millicent arrive. Get yourself home for a nice plate of eggiweg on kleb washed down with a nice tass of chai and it’s off to zasnoot, all before 10pm.
Ahhhhh the Droogy days. I miss bashing old Georgie Boy's face in. And now it's time to listen to the Ludwig Van... A priceless film. My mother detested it because I watched it every day after school for 2 weeks straight. At that point in my life I was running around on weekends throwing eggs, tipping over garbage cans, pulling mailboxes out of the ground, pushing furniture into swimming pools, and being a nasty little neighborhood menace all together. Such are the early years of adolescence when little boys are so frustrated becasue they have a whole lot of testosterone to deal with but no job, no car, and no girlfriend to help curb its power. You are stranded in your town, you are frustrated, and by golly some how you've got to let the tension out. I sure am glad I never found my Dad's thermal underwear and a top hat...LOL
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile

Last edited by AlexHall74 : 08.02.2007 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08.02.2007, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Hoho.. I just didn't get it until now about the "A Clockwork Orange"-'quotes'. Its an great movie for sure, but it's completly insane! I can't really say if it's good insane (i.e; Look at me.. I am an golden god-insane!) or bad insane (i.e; Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Johnny!!!!-insane)

Old 08.02.2007, 08:35 PM
Pro
Pro

Send a message via ICQ to hatembr

last april i had a fu**in quad accident in the desert. A 2nd quad was running too fast behind me, hit me and we both fell on the ground. And when falling, the only obvious reflex i've had was to put my right hand first on the ground to weaken the impact, and bang. The consequence were some minor injuries but a fu**** forearm. I still suffer from a tendinitis, i think it is sticked to me forever.
I cannot practise piano easily anymore, especially when it comes to playing fast with the right hand.
Besides that, thanks god, bones still intact & never had stitches!
Old 08.02.2007, 10:04 PM

<wince> Ouch. That's horrible! Nice to see you back Hatembr. How's life otherwise?