Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 01.11.2007, 12:31 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via ICQ to Visionary
Default Virus TI Desktop MIDI Connections Too Loose

Hi there, I am a (mostly) happy owner of a Virus TI Desktop. However, I have one issue - that being that I cannot connect my Monster-brand MIDI cables to the unit without them simply falling out.

I was wondering what type of MIDI cable other people used to control their TI Desktop seeing as mine only works when I phyically hold the cable tightly in place.

Any input is appreciated.
Old 22.11.2007, 12:44 PM
New here
New here

Hey Visionary

Unfortuantely its your leads.

I had the exact same problem when mine arrived, and thought the midi connections where broke.

I ended up shaving about 2cm of the plastic off the midi lead, leaving a much large metal part that would go in.

Think the problem is the way the midi connections sit resessed.

Hope that helps mate