Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 01.02.2006, 11:42 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
I think this is a good idea....because I do feel Marc's and Ben's frustration whenever trying to help forum members - they have to constantly ask people 'what are you using...' and 'what is your setup' When you do that to the Nth degree...it must get really bloody annoying. Such a resource as the one outlined by MonkeyMan would redress this issue once and for all.

DS
the frustrating part is that pretty much every time we ask people to send over an arrangement/song in order to be able to reproduce their problem they never get back to us.

best, marc
Old 01.02.2006, 01:23 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via MSN to glendale

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc
Quote:
I think this is a good idea....because I do feel Marc's and Ben's frustration whenever trying to help forum members - they have to constantly ask people 'what are you using...' and 'what is your setup' When you do that to the Nth degree...it must get really bloody annoying. Such a resource as the one outlined by MonkeyMan would redress this issue once and for all.

DS
the frustrating part is that pretty much every time we ask people to send over an arrangement/song in order to be able to reproduce their problem they never get back to us.

best, marc
Oh, that's not true (at least for me )... I've sent my arrangement/song (inkl. mp3) about 1 month ago and haven't heard anything back from access for about 3 weeks. Well, lately I've received a reply but no solution yet ...

Anyway, lets hope, the OS gets stable one day

Cheers,
glen
Old 01.02.2006, 05:40 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by glendale

Oh, that's not true (at least for me )... I've sent my arrangement/song (inkl. mp3) about 1 month ago and haven't heard anything back from access for about 3 weeks. Well, lately I've received a reply but no solution yet ...
did you just send an mp3? If so that isn't going to help diagnose the problem, I would think that access would need the cubase project (or whatever other sequencer you are using) to see if they can duplicate your problem.
Old 01.02.2006, 05:49 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMan
Marc. The drunken-arp syndrome I have been experiencing has everything to do with Access - so yes help is expected.

I have also been experiencing hanging notes, crashing, pops and clicks with my TI. And again I am not the only person experiencing these on going very frustrating problems. I agree with Gano's comments.

My original post was intended to be of help to TI users and to customer support at Access. And I am glad you are addressing the core issue.

I never stated that I do not appreciate Access helping on this forum - I stated that you are out of order in saying we should all feel lucky Access are helping us. And I stand firmly by my comments.

MM
Christ, are you trying to scare the Access employees from this forum?

I think it is fantastic that you get replies to questions and problems from the actual developers of the product here and we are extremly lucky to have them post here as this forum has no official link to Access and the guys have no obligation to post here and do so in their spare time.

If there are too many whinges about the support here not being good enough or not responding to posts instantly then I wouldn't be surprised if they left and didn't come back, leaving us with official support only which I think would be a massive loss to the community.

Please remember this when you choose to attack them for not responding here as quickly as you might like.
Old 01.02.2006, 07:01 PM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge
Quote:

did you just send an mp3? If so that isn't going to help diagnose the problem, I would think that access would need the cubase project (or whatever other sequencer you are using) to see if they can duplicate your problem.
Nope, I think he means he sent an arrangement (including an mp3 of it)...

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 01.02.2006, 07:03 PM

Quote:

I think it is fantastic that you get replies to questions and problems from the actual developers of the product here and we are extremly lucky to have them post here as this forum has no official link to Access and the guys have no obligation to post here and do so in their spare time.

If there are too many whinges about the support here not being good enough or not responding to posts instantly then I wouldn't be surprised if they left and didn't come back, leaving us with official support only which I think would be a massive loss to the community.

Please remember this when you choose to attack them for not responding here as quickly as you might like.
100% agreed

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 01.02.2006, 07:42 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via MSN to glendale

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nope, I think he means he sent an arrangement (including an mp3 of it)...

DS
yepp, everything. mp3, midi, Sonar Project ...
Old 01.02.2006, 11:16 PM
Pro
Pro

Monkey Man: Although I think you have a very good idea. I think you have a VERY BAD ATTITUDE.

PULL YOUR HEAD IN.

We ARE lucky that they respond to questions in this forum at all. They are not being paid to post here you know. They do not even work in customer support.

This is a very special forum and the people that have spent a fair amount of time here will attest to it. There are alot of diverse personalities and experiences but most of all there is a true community here. I for one am grateful to Marc and Ben for being a part of this community.
Old 01.02.2006, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal
This is a very special forum and the people that have spent a fair amount of time here will attest to it. There are alot of diverse personalities and experiences but most of all there is a true community here. I for one am grateful to Marc and Ben for being a part of this community.
Spot on mate!

MM: Dont fuck it for the rest of us...

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 02.02.2006, 12:03 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:

100% agreed

DS
Me 3