Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 18.05.2007, 02:45 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default former supernova II user now using KC with logic, need help

I just got a KC virus, and put away my novation super nova 2 and am having trouble setting it up, and I am pretty familiar with logic and synths.

first my set up.

mac 10.2.8
logic 7.2.3
emagic mt4 midi interface
motif rack

and now, virus kc OS 5.5

problem is, I set up local control to OFF, and I still cant use the KC, and it doesn't send midi, meaning its not even controlling logic soft synths, so when I press keys, in logic transport it shows nothing is being sent.

on my old SNII I had local control set to OFF, and global midi channel set to 16, since it was 8 part multi timber, I used channel 16 to control the major functions to set up multi mode, and then jumped to channels 1-8 in multi mode in logic.

how do I set this KC up with logic?

EDIT : still trying to figure this out, if I go to AUDIO MIDI in os x, and hit rescan MIDI , my keys play in logic. I can go to a soft synths and playing the keyboard plays the sounds, but if I turn off the virus, or try to change the settings from say, single mode to multi mode, thats it, the virus loses sync with logic and it nothing works, when I go to press a key, logic is not saying its getting MIDI singal from my KC anymore..

Last edited by pressure : 20.05.2007 at 12:07 AM.