Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 27.10.2003, 09:32 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default VIRUS RACK --- LCD LED Problem! Help!!! <unsolved>

Guy,

I have a Virus Rack and its about 18 Mths Old. I have two vertical bars on the LCD screen with faulty LED's they are about 4 led's wide and make it really painfull to enter parameters into my Virus... This has been happening for about 6mths since I upgraded it to OS 2.10. I have tried Re-Loading the OS five times and its doesn't help...

Has anyone experienced this on a VIRUS??? What did you do to get it resolved??? Im really pissed because if anything you would expect the LCD screen to not be faulty...I have had an AKAI for 7 years and the LCD has LASTED on that ...only just faded a bit...

This is really gettting to me now....

Any comments appreciated...

Jake

All comments