Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 28.06.2013, 11:19 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default Never ever gonna give you up - Berni remix

OK just to try and offset the last post here's a remix I just finished.
It all started a few weeks back when I was really hungover from a particularly good sat night gig...got to love drinking on the job and still getting paid ; ) I was in no mood to make music and there wasn't much to listen to on soundcloud etc. so I thought I would do a bit of crate digging in the old 12" vinyls which for me is always good therapy. I came across an old house remix of Ruby Turners "Never ever gonna give you up" which just happend to have an accapella on the B-side of it and I thought that would make a great tech house remix, so I sampled the crap out of it and here's the result. You can even here some of the crackles off the vinyl but I think it gives it a bit of retro cool. Primarily aimed at the dance floor so very minimal intro/outro to facilitate easy mix action and also mastered very hot...hope I didn't squish to much out of it. Free download to make your house set a bit exclusive!

Gear used...
Macbook Pro
Protools 10
Live 9
Virus TI
Massive
Mashine
Stylus RMX
Ozone 5

Any feedback is always welcome, enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/dj-berni-2/nev...na-give-you-up