Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 07.07.2007, 12:25 AM
This forum member lives here

by the way, Access's support is top notch.

if the problem persisted, they were going to replace my TI without delay!
Old 25.04.2008, 08:04 AM
New here
New here

Hi Doc,

when you say "note - this does not include factory sounds or banks." does that mean a factory reset will not wipe all my stored sounds?

I'm getting impatient as my multi mode is not working. when I press multi it changes the patch i'm on to Init. Does this sound like something a reset could cure?

Thanks, Ben.
Old 25.04.2008, 08:35 PM

Hi Ben, honestly i don't recall if it resets everything back to factory defaults. I would say any patches that you have that are different than the factory settings should be backed up to your hard drive (just to be safe).

Once you have all of your sounds backed up, I would say definitely go ahead an reset your ti. The issue you are having is an interesting one. Resetting may not resolve it, but after you do reset it, you will be at least one step closer to solving it.
Old 27.04.2008, 10:25 AM
New here
New here

Default :)

I have solved the problem!!

It turns out that when the top casing was put back on the synth the buttons on the modulator section had been jammed under it, meaning the casing wasn't on securely. After prying them out, the casing snapped down snugly and the multi button works again!

Thanks for your reply I'm glad a reset wasn't necessary!

Ben.
Old 26.11.2016, 01:03 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Jones View Post
Hi Dan,

hmm, your issue sounds a little different than mine. Right now my TI is pretty stable, but am not sure which of these actions stabilized it - uninstalled drivers and reinstalled, including firmware update. Changed usb plug, changed usb port and removed all other devices from the other usb ports.

At some point, things stabilized. Just wish I knew which one of the above did it!
It is good to know those steps and thank you for your posts. I know it was a long time ago. :P