Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Old 04.05.2013, 06:43 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default Anyone here produce music?

The title say's it all.
Old 05.05.2013, 05:10 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
The title say's it all.
Had to be you! I can feel the tension growing now! You may have killed this forum!
Old 05.05.2013, 05:42 PM
New here
New here

Original music produced by me http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=33566.
Feel free to check it out and give me some feedback!
Old 05.05.2013, 06:22 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post
Had to be you! I can feel the tension growing now! You may have killed this forum!
LOL! I read the question as present tense, so in all honestly I had not much to contribute except "no" and it seemed like an uneventful option...lately I'm spending most of my music time installing and configuring and tweaking, so....... no I really don't produce music at the moment.
Old 06.05.2013, 02:05 PM
Pro
Pro

You know it Berni.

soundcloud.com/feedingearfor my experimental music, game scores, some older dance music. lots of free downloads on there of all my music.

soundcloud.com/lilt-aus for my main project, Lilt, a live electronic three piece with some really killer female vocals. would suit fans of... Little Dragon, AlunaGeorge, St Vincent etc. Our 'Swim' EP is up there for free to download.

I'm also working at a recording studio (www.soundfieldstudio.com) (old site, new ones just getting its directing sorted properly) now as an engineer, so learning and working on recording, mixing, mastering, and I hope as a producer in the future as well. Got my first album credit this week and I am pretty excited about it - down the bottom .

feedingear (experimental, video and film game scoring, dance, artist interviews) www.soundcloud.com/feedingear

Soundfield Studio (recording, mixing, mastering)
http://www.soundfieldstudio.com/

Last edited by feedingear : 07.05.2013 at 07:45 AM. Reason: recording
Old 06.05.2013, 08:37 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingear View Post
You know it Berni.

soundcloud.com/feedingear for my experimental music, game scores, some older dance music. lots of free downloads on there of all my music.

soundcloud.com/lilt-aus
for my main project, Lilt, a live electronic three piece with some really killer female vocals. would suit fans of... Little Dragon, AlunaGeorge, St Vincent etc. Our 'Swim' EP is up there for free to download.

I'm also working at a recording studio (www.soundfieldstudio.com) now as an engineer, so learning and working on recording, mixing, mastering, and I hope as a producer in the future as well. Got my first album credit this week and I am pretty excited about it - down the bottom .
Hey Matt good to hear from you, any new stuff in the pipeline? Congrats on the studio gig...cant seem to get the link to work???
Old 07.05.2013, 07:34 AM
Pro
Pro

Theres a few new releases on the feeding ear page from my recital from last year which are more experimental/score like, and a recent video game demo as well. New Lilt should arrive in around two months as we gear up and have a crack at some touring before festival season gets rolling in Australia late Nov.

feedingear (experimental, video and film game scoring, dance, artist interviews) www.soundcloud.com/feedingear

Soundfield Studio (recording, mixing, mastering)
http://www.soundfieldstudio.com/