Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 14.09.2018, 11:13 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Wink Berni - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep

The 50th and final mix in the series so pulling out all the stops for this one. Aimed directly at the dance floor with a truck load of fat beats and rolling bass lines to keep the party going.
Although making DJ mixes is fun it is also very time consuming. Plowing through an endless sea of new releases every week is a job in itself and unfortunately I do not have the time to spend on these projects anymore. Having said that I will make more mixes just not in the foreseeable future.
My Mixcloud will not be ignored totally however so if you follow have no fear. I have a large back catalogue of mixes I have done back in the day (mostly CD's but some even on cassette tape) so I will try and clean them up the best I can and post periodically.
Big thanks to everyone that took the time to listen, comment and fave/re-post, appreciate it.

Cheers,

Berni.

https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_berni/be...lectric-sheep/