Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 06.04.2010, 01:22 PM
New here
New here

Default [unsolved] Virus Indigo1 OS update

Hi everyone, I know there is a sticky on this but I have tried all suggestions without success. I am at my wits end. So frustrating!

All device config settings correct. Indigo v1 / Windows7, tried from Cubase5, Reaper, MidiOX, Media Player, Soundiver and numerous other apps.

The device starts receiving but only up to a seemingly random number before stalling completely. Sometimes it will only go up to 1, other times 101. (no setting changes)

My best results thus far have been with sequencer and 200BPM tempo. It definately seems to be linked with speed. 200BMP I can consistently get upto 80 - 100. Media Player and other known good apps will not work for me.

Do any of you remember what you did in past to get this working? help MUCH appreciated!
Old 08.04.2010, 09:55 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Man,,, open cubase, start an empty project, put 1 midi channel, MIDI out port that connects to the midi in of the virus, drag and drop the midi file (only the first midi OS NOT the 2nd with the sounds) leave a space in the beginning of 1 bar almost, hit play and wait the virus to get the midi data, thats all. then hit store to program the update. With 120BPM I didnt have any problems