Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 11.01.2009, 06:42 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Default Anyone have NI Kore 2?

If you do here's a template for using the Virus Control in Kore 2. It contains mappings for the Easy page, the Oscs (including all types) and Filters. http://zsmllq.bay.livefilestore.com/...e.zip?download Why use this when the Ti has knobs already? Well firstly although I have a Ti Desktop in theory this should also work with the Snow as it has the same VST ID (let me know if it doesn't though probably not much I can do sorry). Also for me I find it useful to use the Control wrapped in Kore as it has much nicer hi res endless controllers and can do things like patch morphing. It's especially useful for tweaks while performing/playing instead of digging round in menus - especially for some of the deeper osc settings. I haven't mapped every single setting - some don't expose themselves to automation anyway - but I've also selected ones that make the most sense to affect the sound while playing.