Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 12.11.2007, 02:14 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Default Seq Mode & Saving

Right,

Ttally Stoopid question, I am sure but I haven't been able anywhere to find out how to save the whole synth as a 'multi' when working in Seq mode away form the VC plug-in...

I have experienced bad behaviour and horrible latency/timing issues with the plug and am more than happy in my setup to just use the Virus TI as a normal MIDI synth, but the lack of being able to store my SEQ Mode multis without performing a MIDI dump is driving me mad...

I'm sure there must a be a simple way - 'Normal' Multi mode is horrible to work in so I def want to use SEQ mode as the whole layout seems more friendly and better thought through...

Any ideas?

Also when the hell are they going to put Chord Memory in this thing?

Seems like a massive omission - given my OBX had it in 1979 - not to mention an easy thing to implement...

Cheers!