Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 04.09.2007, 10:42 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default KC saving on itself

I have a problem , or maybe I am doing something wrong.

I am using logic, with the kc and basically, when I was just working on a project, something happened, where I DID NOT save the projects, but for some reason, the project is different.

for example, on channel 8 I had a sound that had an appregiator sound. I was playing with the settings, and it changed, so I decided to turn the power off of the KC, and start it back up again. I did, but for some reason, the KC saved what I DID NOT want it to save.

When I do save my project I make sure I am in multi mode and hit STORE, then pick a destination, and save, I DID NOT do this, but for some reason it saved.

is my kc virus broken, bugged?
Old 25.09.2007, 08:29 AM
yqchnuaa198692

Rencently I use a software named AyRecovery ,it is a very quick recovery software. 20 seconds are enough to recover your system to a good situation, such as yesterday, last week or last month. 1,000 recover points are enough for you to choose.
Old 25.09.2007, 08:31 AM
yqchnuaa198692

Default AyRecovery

Rencently I use a software named AyRecovery ,it is a very quick recovery software. 20 seconds are enough to recover your system to a good situation, such as yesterday, last week or last month. 1,000 recover points are enough for you to choose.
Old 26.09.2007, 05:57 AM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Maybe it can recover your head too so you will notice that this is NOT a computer virus forum but a synthesizer forum before posting Bah, who am i talking to anyway? Proberbly a posting program...

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk