Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 08.02.2008, 11:23 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
LivePsy wrote:"This board can be as good as VirusTI. But I do feel its less comfortable to discuss my TI on Infekted."[/b]
Hey LivePsy, if I remember correctly, the frustration many users voiced on this forum with regard to the Ti was in the midst of the initial releases of the OS and their corresponding issues. I don't remember exactly (as I'm a C-series owner and didn't pay much attention really), but I guess some flaming went on, but I don't think any of it was directed at TI USERS, just the Ti/Ti OS/VC/and general frustration with Access at the time.

So, please don't feel "less comfortable" posting about a Ti on this board. As for Access not posting to this site, I cannot comment as to what caused that to occur, that is their call. I do feel it is unfortunate though that they disassociate in any way from their user base, past or present, because (1) A/B/C series owners might very well become Ti/Ti mkii owners in the future, and (2) I think they should consider how the frustrated Ti users did feel at the time, they spent several thousand dollars on a (long awaited) board that, like it or not, fell short of expectations and caused alot of problems for alot of its users, those users had a right to feel frustrated, but I do agree, should not have flamed.

So, it would be great, as far as I'm concerned, if Access could forgive their (formerly) frustrated Ti owners who did flame during that time, and not turn their back on them via disassociating from this forum.

This forum is not to blame for the heated temperment of that period of time, the blame rests equally on the shoulders of Access and the members of this forum who did "flame." The board is blameless, it is not alive, it is merely a place on the Internet where individuals communicate. If Access wants an apology from this forum I'll be happy to extend it as an Administrator as that is the adult thing to do, try to mend bridges and allow good will to exist again, not to remain sour over circumstances that nobody premeditated but were frustrating to endure.

I love Access! They invented the Virus! Come on everyone, kiss and make up...

Administratively yours,

-Alex
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 09.02.2008, 07:06 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Sorry Alex! I didn't mean I was afraid to post because of flaming and arguments on this forum, although reading it again I can see why you would assume that. I don't mean any criticism of infekted.org. I just think its less relevant to post about the TI here - its irrational but there ya go.

This is a great place with everything between up to the minute talk about updates and OVM causing his usual trouble

Cheers,
B
Old 09.02.2008, 02:40 PM

hello simon. have a nice day

Last edited by Old Vantaa Man : 09.02.2008 at 02:43 PM.