Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 15.04.2009, 01:15 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Is that 3.0.10 version currently on the site now, different that the other 3.0.10 version?

As well, I saw version 3.0.05 appear on the site yesterday.
Haven't seen that one before
Old 15.04.2009, 01:57 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Don't know which page you are monitoring, on the page I visited today there is no 3.0.1.10 any more. 3.0.1.09 is the most recent now.

www.access-music.de/downloads.php4?product=virustidesktop
Old 15.04.2009, 02:27 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflective View Post
Don't know which page you are monitoring, on the page I visited today there is no 3.0.1.10 any more. 3.0.1.09 is the most recent now.

www.access-music.de/downloads.php4?product=virustidesktop
Had the patch change crash problem with 3.0.1.10 and have gone back to 3.0.1.9 which was fine for me before.

Patch change only seems to happen for me if I select a patch from a user library. If I use a ROM bank no problem, Thought it could be a helpful point? Anyone else experience the same??
Old 15.04.2009, 07:20 PM
Very mucho Newbie

Default I cant believe people get so upset!

I mean god forbid Access trys to make your work experience more enjoyable by trying to update the hardware! I mean c'mon if it was roland you would have to spend a zillion dollars just to get some crappy update or manual or add-on, and a zillion hours just to find it! And most other manufacturers are like this is all you get! Thanks for giving us $2000, You seen the new Roland gear?? Garbage!!! It's not that hard to realize the word BETA in the update!

If you dont want to help get the BETAS propperly working go back to the real release and stop the crying!

Marc you guys got your shit right and I'll sit and work with whats available G!!
Old 15.04.2009, 07:24 PM
Very mucho Newbie

Personally I cant wait to get my 3rd and 4th TIs so I can run all 4 on my JazzMutant and multi network! Just sayin live synths is where its at!
Old 15.04.2009, 07:26 PM
Complete Newbie

+1 VERY impressed with support and velocity of updates, happy to try some more. 3.010 was a bit of a miss, but i am pretty sure 3.011 is going to show real progress. I find tremendous value in my TI with V3 SW, THANK YOU for that! please stay on the ball with the blank VSTi window. it now showed in 10 but i had it in 001 and 003 as well.. (006 and 009 were perfect)
Old 15.04.2009, 08:06 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphie View Post
+1 VERY impressed with support and velocity of updates, happy to try some more. 3.010 was a bit of a miss, but i am pretty sure 3.011 is going to show real progress. I find tremendous value in my TI with V3 SW, THANK YOU for that! please stay on the ball with the blank VSTi window. it now showed in 10 but i had it in 001 and 003 as well.. (006 and 009 were perfect)
thanks for saying that. some times back, we debated with users if it's better to put out betas fast, to cure little problems, than wait and collect bugs. okay, we found that frequent betas are welcome but also there is a chance to release a bad one - because we simple don't have the time to test a beta with the same level of detail. i guess, now it's down to us to get the mix right.

best, marc
Old 15.04.2009, 08:15 PM
Complete Newbie

3 out of 10 being a bit of a dud is not a bad score

What i found in 10 as well, is that it seems that the USB driver is claiming an interupt differently? I also have a SSL Duende PCIe and since 10 i needed to do several reboots before it's properly initialized, never had that problem before. dunno if this is related, but the behaviour change was definately tied to installing 3.0,10
Old 16.04.2009, 01:19 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc View Post
thanks for saying that. some times back, we debated with users if it's better to put out betas fast, to cure little problems, than wait and collect bugs. okay, we found that frequent betas are welcome but also there is a chance to release a bad one - because we simple don't have the time to test a beta with the same level of detail. i guess, now it's down to us to get the mix right.

best, marc
Please marc keep in mind that for every post with a bug there must be hundreds of people who have no problems with the betas. Ever since 2.5 (maybe earlier) the OS has been great for most of us.

Cheers,
B
Old 16.04.2009, 08:30 AM
Banned

of course boys
no hard feelings at all for Access or Marc
they are trying the best for all of us
just think how reliable are other companies to their customers