Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Old 17.02.2009, 01:25 PM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Default Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue - New Arrival

I finally broke down and bought the keyboard I've been coveting for quite sometime.

Yesterday, I brought home my new Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue and I'm totally geeked about it. It's been over 20 years since my original Model D went away, and it's nice to have that functionality back in my rig.

Between my Virus Ti, Minimoog and Motif ES, I think all the major synth bases are now covered!!!

I'll likely be putting it through its paces this week in the studio, so we'll see what shakes out.

Peace.

Meisenhower
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Small Minimoog Electric Blue 1.jpg (85.7 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg small minimoog EB 3 backlit.jpg (86.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg small Minimoog EB 2.jpg (84.1 KB, 42 views)
Keyboards: Yamaha C7 Grand Piano, 1957 Hammond B3, Hammond XK3, Kawai MP9000 Stage Piano, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk1, Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano, Yamaha Motif ES, Nord Electro 2 Sixty One, Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue, Access Virus Ti Kbd, Korg MS10.

Studio Gear: iMac G5, Protools 7.4, Logic 8, Reason 4, Live 7, Digidesign 002R, Digidesign C24 Control Surface, Mackie 824HR's, Dynaudio MB 6a's, Presonus Eureka, Universal Audio LA-610 Signature, Neumann TLM -103 (pair), Groove Tubes GT-66, et al
Old 17.02.2009, 04:46 PM
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via MSN to fornax

Whats your adresse?
Does your house have a alarm?
Old 17.02.2009, 04:55 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

I've got 1 too, put it through the Tone2 Warmverb and you're in space heaven
Old 17.02.2009, 08:09 PM
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornax View Post
Whats your adresse?
Does your house have a alarm?
I actually have THREE alarm systems for my house. One electronic and the other two are pictured below.

Very effective at keeping unwanted visitors away.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NZO&IVsmall.jpg (80.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Pi&Ivsmall.jpg (79.9 KB, 55 views)
Keyboards: Yamaha C7 Grand Piano, 1957 Hammond B3, Hammond XK3, Kawai MP9000 Stage Piano, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk1, Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano, Yamaha Motif ES, Nord Electro 2 Sixty One, Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue, Access Virus Ti Kbd, Korg MS10.

Studio Gear: iMac G5, Protools 7.4, Logic 8, Reason 4, Live 7, Digidesign 002R, Digidesign C24 Control Surface, Mackie 824HR's, Dynaudio MB 6a's, Presonus Eureka, Universal Audio LA-610 Signature, Neumann TLM -103 (pair), Groove Tubes GT-66, et al
Old 17.02.2009, 08:40 PM
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via MSN to fornax

Typical.... :P
Old 17.02.2009, 11:04 PM
Very mucho Newbie

Are those some kind of wild attack horse? They are large beasts and do look quite effective.
Old 18.02.2009, 10:25 AM
aTISHooo!
I am starting to like this forum

Look again, the Dogs are normal sized, Meisenhower is a Hobbit.
Old 18.02.2009, 02:10 PM
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos View Post
Look again, the Dogs are normal sized, Meisenhower is a Hobbit.
Even worse, I live in my neighbors "Barbie" doll house, which make us all very small!! Either that or I'm having some weird flashback from the mid 70's again!!

. . . . .now back to making trippy sounds with the Virus and Minimoog!!

Old 18.02.2009, 02:16 PM
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairwillis View Post
Are those some kind of wild attack horse? They are large beasts and do look quite effective.
Actually, the reality is if someone came in simply to steal, I suspect the "beasts" would give them a walking tour of the house, after all the crazy barking, snarling and growling that would go on first. On the other hand, if some one was to try and harm me or my family, they would be torn to bits in seconds, as the dogs are pretty protective of people, but not things.

If someone is crazy enough to come into a house with 320 lbs of big dogs waiting for them, then they're crazy enough to be dangerous. I think most robbers would simply find another place to rob that didn't have such a big welcoming party.

Old 18.02.2009, 02:54 PM
aTISHooo!
I am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisenhower View Post
Actually, the reality is if someone came in simply to steal, I suspect the "beasts" would give them a walking tour of the house
That is in fact what happened when someone broke into my house!

My Dog jumps up and goes nuts whenever someone comes to the door or even moves the gate. But when a fairly noisy crackhead broke my front door lock and came into my House the (expletive deleted) Dog didn't even look up! Scary.

BTW I love Great Danes I adopted one for a year.