Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 16.02.2009, 08:52 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Default [3.0] Virus control panel not loading correctly

Ok, this is a really strange issue, which i also submitted to Access but they are not able to reproducre it since they don't have all the plugins in am using.

I am using the Virus Desktop TI with OS3.0 and Cubase 4.52 via USB
When i open a new project the control panel works fine
When i open more than 3 instances of Tone2 Gladiator2, the Virus control panel will no longer show. I see the windowframe and the VST mute power and file buttons, but everything that's coming from Acces in that window does not show. Instead i just see my arrangement window straight through it.

When dragging the acces window it's content gets garbled (like very slow screen refresh) however instruments play as the should and dragging another window over the control panel window sort of wipes it clean (i see the picture of the control panel appear, can can turn knobs on the right coordinates, but the plugin does not redraw.

unloading the 4th instance of Gladiator brings back the plugin to normal behaviour. In my case I've only seen this problem with gladiator2, but there might be other plugins which cause the same behaviour on the control panel plugin.

What's even more weird is that when clicking and holding the mouse pointer on the windowframe of the control plugin seems to allocate processor time and let's the plugin redraw again. This is REALLY WEIRD behaviour which i've never had under 2.75 you would almost think it's some kind of bandwidth issue

Anybody got simmilar issues?