Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 04.02.2009, 11:56 AM
New here
New here

no more features but more stable and 64 bit compatiblity
please!
jan
Old 05.02.2009, 05:25 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

stop flashing the OS, when re-installing same version of software, this is time consuming, not neccecary and really annoying
Old 06.02.2009, 11:33 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

1) A "Vegas" mode so all the lights flash to incoming an audio signal

2) Refer to #1
Old 06.02.2009, 11:35 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Why Monobeat? Isn't 2 lights flashing the audio input enough for you ?
Old 06.02.2009, 11:55 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

I need moar. I want the Virus logo to flash like a strobe light in sync with the LFO as well... I bet that one has been thought of before.
Old 07.02.2009, 10:39 AM
Complete Newbie

Hmmm...

Interesting to see that my post no longer exists!

I'll say it again...

I know that it's been said before but...

All I want is for the Arps and Envelopes to have reliable timing from within Virus Control. It's been a major issue since I purchased my TI Kybd and it's doing my head in! It's just not good enough as far as I am concerned... and I still won't be using it live until it is sorted out!!!

Having the Arps and Envelopes triggering at different points is bloody annoying, if not unusable... Having phrasing with the Arps changing each time they are triggered is just not musical!

Arghhh... please get this sorted out before considering any other extra features? FFS

One more thing that I will add is the concept of TI - Total Integration... It is anything other than that... I am so under-whelmed by this that I wished that I had kept my Virus C. Why can't this just work as it is meant to, and as it has been advertised? The idea of running my TI via MIDI is not the reason I purchased it! I need Virus Control, and it's just a shame that it does the Virus TI no justice at all with all of the problems that, not just myself, but many other people are experiencing!

Oh... and if it doesn't get sorted out, I would really like to return it to Access and get my money back! (even though I really love what I can do with it) - it just doesn't do what Access says, with the reliability that would be expected!

Sorry about my tone, but I am really at the end of my tether with this... it's been just over a year of headaches and it still hasn't been sorted out! Access are releasing new featues and a new "TI|2" - but haven't sorted out the most basic issues... Accurate timing with the Arps and Envelopes. If it's an issue with the Mk1 - tell us? If so, please replace my TI Mk1 with a TI|2 - that would only be reasonable?

Last edited by emdebee : 07.02.2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Um, cause I forgot to add FFS and the concept of Total Integration... and some!
Old 07.02.2009, 10:54 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by emdebee View Post
Hmmm...

Interesting to see that my post no longer exists!

I'll say it again...

I know that it's been said before but...

All I want is for the Arps and Envelopes to have reliable timing from within Virus Control. It's been a major issue since I purchased my TI Kybd and it's doing my head in! It's just not good enough as far as I am concerned... and I still won't be using it live until it is sorted out!!!

Having the Arps and Envelopes triggering at different points is bloody annoying, if not unusable... Having phrasing with the Arps changing each time they are triggered is just not musical!

Arghhh... please get this sorted out before considering any other extra features? FFS

One more thing that I will add is the concept of TI - Total Integration... It is anything other than that... I am so under-whelmed by this that I wished that I had kept my Virus C. Why can't this just work as it is meant to, and as it has been advertised? The idea of running my TI via MIDI is not the reason I purchased it! I need Virus Control, and it's just a shame that it does the Virus TI no justice at all with all of the problems that, not just myself, but many other people are experiencing!
I second what you're saying. If I were you, you need to send files to Access to show the problem, that is what I have done. If enough people do this, then hopefully they can figure it out
Old 07.02.2009, 11:05 AM
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totty View Post
I second what you're saying. If I were you, you need to send files to Access to show the problem, that is what I have done. If enough people do this, then hopefully they can figure it out
Hi Totty... originally I did when I had all manner of issues with notes cutting off for no reason - especially when there was very little load on the TI's DSP's... My TI is from the more recent batches as it was shipped from Germany last Jan/Feb '08 - if my memory serves me correctly...

I just don't have the time any more to endlessly send emails backwards and forwards... I just want the main problems to get fixed and for it to work as it should, and as advertised by Access.

With the more recent updates that has, to a majority of extents, been sorted out - but the main issues of timing with the Arps and Envelopes still exist! - Damn - I have been doing this stuff professionally for well over 20 years. I think that I know what I am woffling on about and it's definitely NOT my imagination! I am starting to think that Access can't fix it - and to pull the wool over everyones' eyes they release a TI|2... Hmmm?

Starting to get very suspicious...

If the TI|2 does not exibit these issues, I want mine replaced by Access! By my reckoning, it's false advertising, and in a court of law - they are FAHRKED!

Last edited by emdebee : 07.02.2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07.02.2009, 11:23 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Totally agree if thats the case, I am however not so far down the road as you and I have contacted Access and I am giving them the opportunity to test the issues I have raised. It is a pain in the butt I know
Old 07.02.2009, 11:28 AM
Complete Newbie

Hey Totty...

Thanks for the support - BTW how is the February snow in London - F'ing unbelievable! Hahahahahaaa... we just had the hottest day ever on record in Melbourne (Australia) today - 46.4 Celsius Arghhh... and they say that global warming is a myth?

It says that I'm new here, but I am Infekted - Damn it!