Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job?
Yes 19 55.88%
No 8 23.53%
Not sure 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03.03.2007, 10:31 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Google search return on "9/11 Inside Job"

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...nside+job&meta=

4,790,000 hits

There is no smoke without fire so the saying goes
& thats a helluva lot of smoke

Only 3 buildings in history have ever completely collapsed due to fires, and those 3 buildings are.. yep, you guessed it - the WTC buildings.

Though one of them WTC7 was admittedly 'pulled' by demolishers. Not so many people know of the 3rd WTC building that came down on that day or that Larry Silverstein the owner of the WTC buildings took out insurance cover on the buildings weeks before the event. Z z z z z z

There was also many highly suspicious stock tradings carried out just prior to 9/11. i.e. Insider tradings.

Quote:
FTW - October 9, 2001 – Although uniformly ignored by the mainstream U.S. media, there is abundant and clear evidence that a number of transactions in financial markets indicated specific (criminal) foreknowledge of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. In the case of at least one of these trades -- which has left a $2.5 million prize unclaimed -- the firm used to place the “put options” on United Airlines stock was, until 1998, managed by the man who is now in the number three Executive Director position at the Central Intelligence Agency.

The WTC buildings were designed and built specifically to withstand earthquakes and hurricanes. And on that day they collapsed into dust due to fires (according to the official story)... they collapsed at freefall speed. . freefall speed!! with all that concrete and metal structure, how did that happen? Did it all just turn to dust and then fall? Completely defies the laws of physics.

but hold on....

Hundreds of on the scene witnesses including firemen reported a series of explosions before the main 2 buildings collapsed. i.e. Controlled explosions

Have a look at this one of many different video clips, and see what you think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0IOfTKeVGs

There is far too many anomolies and important unanswered questions regarding everything to do with 9/11 and the main reason that many people still believe the official story is because its the official story that is beamed out at them from their beloved TV sets.

Many do not have access to alternate info sources, and those who do may not be so inclined to do their own news research.

It may seem too much of a lie or contradiction of peoples long held beliefs and political outlooks but the more you look into it the more you see that - 9/11 was indeed an inside job!

Last edited by nvisibl : 04.03.2007 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03.03.2007, 11:57 PM
Veteran
Veteran

So whats the point and purpose of this 9/11 inside job thingy?

Theres several points of purpose on different levels. i.e. Oil, Financial, Political, Power etc.. but the main one overall is the further instigation and implementation of a New World Order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ew+world+order

Last edited by nvisibl : 04.03.2007 at 12:04 AM.
Old 04.03.2007, 12:09 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisibl View Post
I strongly disagreee with you about their being nothing wrong with the official version, so much so that i'd easily put my life on it. But each to our own eh?
Well, i wouldn't try to prove you wrong because it seems like we're both know the truth. I respect your struggle for enlightenment, you're doing a great job and i wish more people will support those ideas. It would be great if more US and UK citizens will be convinced that 9/11 was their own government's job, imagine the range of possibilities it may open in the future. Just think about it... Coupled with the high birth rate for Arabs in the US, the Population Resource Center cites statistics showing the average Arab woman will have four children in her lifetime: it's 1.8 for non-Arab citizens - the number means Arabs will make up an increasing share of the citizenry. (Watch how these population changes will alter the political landscape) Statistics also show that 45 percent of children under age 5 are from a racial or ethnic minority. The world is changing rapidly, yesterday's minorities are becoming today's majorities... In the UK alone there's a 12:3 birth to death rate for all Arabs, it's a hard fact and no matter how much the right-wing activists and politicians will whine about it - they can't change it, they're scared. The only way that can be stopped is through genocide. Good luck trying, it's already too late lol. Arabs are becoming more politically and socially visible, and the fast growing Arab population will totally change the political balance already in the near future, insh'allah. Mark my words: 2008's elections in U$A will be the greatest presentation of how it works.
Old 04.03.2007, 12:31 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Theres no struggle going on here.

The hardest and most time wasting thing to even try to do is to prove people wrong in their beliefs. The more you try the harder they will hold on and defend themselves.

I appreciate what your saying about birth rates minorities majorities etc.. though consider also that whilst you are looking at the Political and sociological landscape from an Arab bias, there will be many Chinese looking at it from a Chinese bias, Christians from a Christian bias and so on. Each making a good case for their own wants and wishfull thinkings.

Nobody knows whats round the corner or how global or even natural events will unfold over the next few years. But, I too have been checking my Crystal ball recently and I predict great change and upheaval, especially as the cracks widen and the establishments begin to fall and people become a bit more worldly conscious (and hopefully less Racist or Nationalistic).

Last edited by nvisibl : 04.03.2007 at 12:41 AM.
Old 04.03.2007, 01:32 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

Never argue with a scotsman :lol

I'm suspicious about how much knowledge there was, thats as far as it goes i think.

We'll never know, that is the sure thing.

As for Arabs taking over the world due to their high birth rate. Ehrmmmm look at the catholics.

As for a type of person who thinks that enlightenment comes in the form of believing that when they die after killing innocent people they will:

Go to a type of heaven (stop taking mushrooms you fools)
Get Several Virgins (so you're telling me that someone lived to adult life died and went to heven just to become a sex slave to a murderer????bull)

terrorism has to stop, but so does the war and invasions from all parties. But with oil and greed there are fights.

I do challenge anyone to say it is ok to kill innocent people!
Kris
Old 04.03.2007, 02:01 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

XLR8... I thought you were Israeli?

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 04.03.2007, 03:49 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Theres no struggle going on here.
The hardest and most time wasting thing to even try to do is to prove people wrong in their beliefs. The more you try the harder they will hold on and defend themselves.
Oh the irony! DJ LOL and DJ ROFL B2B! So what was the purpose of starting this thread in the first place?!! Eh?
I suppose it wasn't me who started it in attempt to waste my time by trying to prove people wrong in their beliefs.
But maybe i'm wrong though, so i'm going back to the first page to check this out, i want to make sure it wasn't me, lol.
<<< WHO PRESSED THE RED BUTTON? RAISE YO HAND!

Quote:
I appreciate what your saying about birth rates minorities majorities etc.. though consider also that whilst you are looking at the Political and sociological landscape from an Arab bias, there will be many Chinese looking at it from a Chinese bias, Christians from a Christian bias and so on. Each making a good case for their own wants and wishfull thinkings.
Excuse me! Wait a minute, are you saying i'm looking at the subject from an Arab bias? What is your definition of this so called "Arab bias"? Is it Muslim Arab or Christian Arab bias? Is it a Wahhabi or Mujahideen bias? Maybe a Sunni or Shiite bias? Is this "Arab bias" of your's, is a sort of a Racist or maybe more of a Nationalistic generalization of the Arab people? What is it? Enlighten me pls.
Old 04.03.2007, 03:53 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee View Post
XLR8... I thought you were Israeli?
What makes you want to raise the question mark towards this? Some people used to call it Israel
while other people used to call it Palestine, it's the same place after all, just different road maps.
Old 04.03.2007, 10:06 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR8A View Post
Oh the irony! DJ LOL and DJ ROFL B2B! So what was the purpose of starting this thread in the first place?!! Eh?
I suppose it wasn't me who started it in attempt to waste my time by trying to prove people wrong in their beliefs.
But maybe i'm wrong though, so i'm going back to the first page to check this out, i want to make sure it wasn't me, lol.
<<< WHO PRESSED THE RED BUTTON? RAISE YO HAND!
Relax friend relax, see I think its you who may be struggling here -the thread wasn't started to prove people wrong.
It is yourself who came in the thread directly trying to prove others wrong.
Take a look back at your first post and see and then notice how the thread got a bit argumentative and confrontational from then on in.

The only thing I questioned was your ludicrously speaking on behalf of Arabs and saying that people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job are being disrespectful towards the Arab world. Other than that I am simply airing my own views on the 9/11 scenario and encouraging others to look into things themselves.

Yes you do seem as if you are a little Racist.

Last edited by nvisibl : 04.03.2007 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04.03.2007, 12:22 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
I think its you who may be struggling here -the thread wasn't started to prove people wrong.
It is yourself who came in the thread directly trying to prove others wrong.
Take a look back at your first post and see and then notice how the thread got a bit argumentative and confrontational from then on in.
What did you expected while starting this thread in attempt to prove people wrong? Didn't you expected any argumentative replies, any criticism, or any other reactions except silent agreement? Take a look back at your previous posts to see how those various conspiracy theories conflicting with each other. You're the one here who's struggling so hard by trying to convince people to believe in conspiracy theories, that you even forgot to mention which of those theories exactly you're actually want people to believe, lol. Alanis_Morisette.jpg Btw, instead of editing your posts all the time there's a "preview post" button here, using this feature may make your posts look much better.

Quote:
you do seem as if you are a little Racist.
I'm all up for multicultural societies all over the world, where people of different races could live together in peace. I know it may sound a little Racist to some people, but i'm strongly against the discrimination of the racial minorities, especially in the western countries where it happens a lot.