Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Old 08.04.2010, 07:08 PM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Default Hi All

Without wanting to break any forum rules regarding commercial posts, I wanted to introduce myself and our company as we are a new authorized Access dealer.

My name is Joshua and I own a company called AudioLot, located in Los Angeles, CA. We have been in business for over 10 years and have solely concentrated in the high-end studio gear arena with product lines such as SSL, Focal, Lynx, A Designs, etc.

Being a ProTools HD user (and still a mix engineer) I fell in love with the Indigo TDM plug-in and used it on many projects over the years. When I finally sat in front of a real Virus I was even more impressed, and with the introduction of the Total Integration platform the software control with the hardware stability really blew me away.

After that experience we spent some time talking with the great people at Access and decided that this was a product line we could really stand behind, especially because I personally own and use the Access products every single day (in fact I just ordered myself a brand new TI2 Keyboard).

So, just wanted to say hi to everyone and offer to help in any way I can. Feel free to send me pm's or give me a call (our number is on our website at the top of each page). If you're in the LA area and want to come by and check out the products in person just let me know.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and participating in this great forum.

Take care!
High End Pro Audio Sales & Consulting
http://www.audiolot.com

AudioLot is an authorized Access dealer

Follow us on Facebook for weekly gear specials and the latest news
Old 08.04.2010, 07:45 PM
Pro
Pro

Hello and welcome
Old 01.05.2010, 01:12 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Hello - hope you find something useful here

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....