Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22.01.2005, 08:36 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Did your mother let you listen to Atari Teenage Riot too long when you where a kid No seriously, i like some of it (i like some of Atari?s stuff too) though some of it gets i little to noisy sometimes (did i just say to noisy ). Well i?ll give it a go on my monitors when i?m come home (instead of these crappy 'built in' computer speakers at work). Anyway, nice to hear something different for a change...

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk