Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 25.05.2004, 10:32 AM
New here
New here

Default Midi Sync Cubase SX problem{SOLVED}

Hi,
I have been spending day's here searching for a similar answer, but always come up short. I hope some of you experienced users can help.

I have been experimenting with my new Access Virus C for a couple days now and love it. However I am having problems with syncing it to cubase via the midi clock. I am not getting the sync symbol on the virus clock menu. I have disabled the filter sysex. I am using audiophile 2496 and oxygen 8 USB to control the virus in Cubase.

I noticed my tempo keeps resetting in Cubase. It seem as though it is resetting to Reasons tempo even when Reason is not running...Also when I use the shortcut play "space bar" on the keyboard my Virus starts playing? It's just acting very strange and I did not expect it to be this frustrating

I also downloaded the new patchlist from the access website and have copied it into scrips inactive access and Cubase is still not finding it?

How can I set Cubase as my main tempo control?
How can I sync my Virus to Cubase?

I've read the manuel and have not fixed these problems.
Using Cubase SX 2 latest OS

Thanks in advance,
Freeman
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by freeman : 22.08.2011 at 04:44 AM.
Old 28.05.2004, 05:51 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

You have to set Cubase to SEND MIDI CLOCK on the appropriate MIDI OUT On your midi interface that is connected to the MIDI in on your VIRUS...

Shut down REASON too... thats just getting in the way untill you get the basic stuff setup...!!!!
Old 28.05.2004, 07:49 AM
New here
New here

Thanks for the help . I have solved this problem.
________
red headed Webcam

Last edited by freeman : 22.08.2011 at 04:45 AM.