Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 07.12.2010, 08:32 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Default Virus TI Keyboard No Sound *just updated 4.1.1.0.5*

Didn't see this issue in any other threads.

I just got a used Virus TI Keyboard yesterday off of Ebay. I'm definitely more of a player than a sound engineer or a producer so bear with me for my ignorance on the tech side. I have not tried yet to use it as a plugin or anything with software, this issue has just come from playing straight from the keys.

It came with version 1.0 beta whatever circa 2005. Played fine but had a few noticeable bugs. I updated to the latest release version 4.1.1.0.5 and was messing around with it for about 30 minutes, still playing fine at this point. Put it to sleep came back two hours later. It will now only play a patch from the keys for about 3 seconds then it will stop. I can still hear sounds when I hit the audition button. I put it to sleep again and the same thing.

If someone has any idea what it could be I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 08.12.2010, 01:55 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

You'd be better off with contacting support. It could range from an easy fix like re-installing the OS (you do that via Virus Control Center), to opening it up and checking if the keyboard cable got loose during the transportation, to some other hardware related failure.