Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 12.10.2009, 11:06 AM
New here
New here

Default TI Snow and Cubase Question

Hey Guys,

I have recently bought a TI snow and have a question about using it with Cubase 5.

So I understand that the Snow has 4 Parts Multi Timbral, that’s fine. The Question is can I set it up with Cubase to process each of these 4 parts separately with VST Audio Effects/EQ etc.

I have loaded the Snow into the VST instruments, And only see two outputs USB 1 and USB 2 (USB 3 is greyed out - why?). I want to Have 4 Parts running and process each one separately, but I can only work out how to process two parts separately by routing them through USB 1 and USB 2 - Seems kind of pointless to have 4 available parts if you can only run 2 outputs at a time.

Thanks for the Help

D
Old 12.10.2009, 12:47 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Hi, it is very much possible, but only with a slight setup involved. I don't have VC open at the moment, but the far right there should be a settings tab/config tab etc. In there you will see a drop down menu to change the number of outputs. It will default to 2, you can change it to 3 outputs/0 inputs.

From there, select the patch you want to change its output, and on the COMMON tab to the right you will see a drop down menu where you can select which USB output you want that particular patch to play through. Change it to 1, 2, or 3. Yes the Snow is a 4 part, but there is only 3 physical outputs. Not 4, but still better than your current 2.