Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 14.02.2009, 06:35 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

So you can get 10 parts actually playing all at the same time? What are you playing 10 init patches?!

If I do that I get note stealing and pops
Old 18.02.2009, 02:17 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

I still think it's a top idea. You could have the option in the VC config page, something like a drop down list with the options 4, 8 or 16. That way, everybody is happy and you can either keep your 16, have a slightly larger 8 and an even bigger 4, which is what I would have it on personally. Would it really suck up that much development time? It's half way there with the snow aint it?

Cheers.
Old 26.08.2009, 10:00 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Just a bump as I am sure this thread is long lost by now. I also posted this on the new Virus forum for greater view-ability.

Any word on whether this can be implemented? Considering the exact layout we are after is already evident in the Snow, can it not someone be worked to be loaded with the other Virus variants?

As DiScO mentioned above, an option in the VC config page to choose the amount of listed parts would be fantastic, and the less you choose, the bigger the parts are shown visually. If you still want to have 16, you can freely do so. Having the volume and pan as sliders would be a nice touch instead of having it set to pots which we know is only because of space constrictions, constrictions that wouldn't be a problem if my idea can be worked out.