Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Old 20.06.2006, 03:02 PM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
Great video...fuck it makes me want to learn piano
You mean to say that you have that many synths and have no idea how to play keys?

May as well buy rack units and save yourself some space... (and give me your synths)

All the gear and no key players near

cheers

Blay
Old 22.06.2006, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blay
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
Great video...fuck it makes me want to learn piano
You mean to say that you have that many synths and have no idea how to play keys?

May as well buy rack units and save yourself some space... (and give me your synths)

All the gear and no key players near

cheers

Blay
It's a fekkin joke huh??? I mean, I can play some simple stuff...chords/bass-lines etc, but any more than that and I just fall apart.

I think instead of a new synth, the next thing on my list is some piano lessons

(Also, I record alot of other people, so it is nice to have some instruments for them. I also have 2 drum kits, 2 electric guitars and 2 acoustic, 3 Bass guitars....didgeridoos, singing bowls, various percussion. Not shit stuff either, an original American Fender from the 80's, a Rickenbacker 4003, a Pearl Export from the 80's.....)

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60