Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 12.08.2009, 10:47 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default Virus Ti Snow & FL Studio 8

Hey everyone, i am new here and im an owner of virus ti snow but ive just ran in to a problem..

I installed latest control suite and drivers 3.0.3. I am using FL Studio version 8.0.0.2. I connected Virus thro USB port 2.0 and i manage to run virus vst but when i play it i get this message \"A sync error occured. Press stop and play to clear\" i dont get this message when i put virus on LIVE MODE but still the sound sometimes goes weird, pops and crackles. I am using m-audio audiophile 2496 soundcard with latest drivers. Besides my operating system is windows xp with service pack 3.
Another problem is about latency, no matter what i do (even everything what is told in FL studio tutorial from access music) i still get latency.
I tried to downgrade virus drivers to 2.7.5 version but still the same thing happens.
Reinstalled again latest version of virus and Sync error message dissapeared but i still have latency issues.
Dont really know what to do, surfed whole net havent found any solution.
Old 12.08.2009, 11:56 AM
Knob Junkie
Amateur

Asking the question one time should be enough....
Old 12.08.2009, 12:16 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Try the newest update 3.0.4
Also adjust your buffer sample size
Old 12.08.2009, 12:44 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsegrip View Post
Try the newest update 3.0.4
Also adjust your buffer sample size
The newest is 3.0.5
Old 12.08.2009, 01:15 PM
New here

sorry for 2 topics, just forgot to post in the right subforum

thanks for the advices, well i managed to work it but in kinda weird way, every chanel i had to set on same delay compensasion as virus ti has.
About buffer size, there comes the problem, im using latency of 2048 samples so that the plugins could perform well, but if i play virus on that latency i get instantly "a sync error occurred". If i set the lowest latency (64 samples) so i just need to set same PDC on every chanel and virus works fine, BUT the plugins perform at least 2 times worse.
Old 12.08.2009, 01:19 PM
New here

thanks for the advices, well i managed to work it but in kinda weird way, every chanel i had to set on same delay compensasion as virus ti has.
About buffer size, there comes the problem, im using latency of 2048 samples so that the plugins could perform well, but if i play virus on that latency i get instantly "a sync error occurred". If i set the lowest latency (64 samples) so i just need to set same PDC on every chanel and virus works fine, BUT the plugins perform at least 2 times worse.

p.s. what is wrong with this forum, i cant see if i posted (it shows i didnt) besides i cant see my topics unless to see near my profile part (xx New Topics Posted or smnth like that)
Old 12.08.2009, 01:29 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Refresh the page
Old 12.08.2009, 02:19 PM
New here

it does not help...im trying this websites on 3 different browsers and none of them shows this topic (unless the way i described), besides that only using Mozilla i can login, if i try to login it refreshes and still shows i havent loged.

Anyhow back to the topic, any FL users? any solutions?
Old 12.08.2009, 09:47 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Machine View Post

The virus isn't made to run on buffer sizes that high. If I remember right it's supposed to be 512 or less.
Old 13.08.2009, 06:52 AM
Knob Junkie
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Machine View Post

See....and now you're even making 2 of the same posts....