Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 07.12.2003, 05:20 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default Help! Keymode Info Keeps Getting Sent : Virus b (unsolved)

Virus b, OS 4.5.1

Sometimes when recording into Cubase SL (1.06/Mac), a patch that I've made with a keymode setting of Poly or Mono, etc., will receive some sort of message to always reset (to another keymode that I didn't program) when I hit "numpad1" to stop and return to the beginning of a loop. BTW, this is Cubase's keyboard shortcut to snap to the beginning of the loop, marker-wise.

FWIW, it always seems to give me a keymode that I don't wan't, i.e., a "Hold" or "Mono4" where it progressively keeps getting quieter with every note I trigger.

I have tried several MIDI filter modes in Cubase, but it either screws everything up and I get glitches and dropouts--or I get nothing.

Can somebody please tell me how to get the Virus to ignore incoming keymode messages?

Thanks!

.nick
Old 07.12.2003, 05:30 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

It also does it when I hit the spacebar, which is "stop" in Cubase.

Needless to say, this is unavoidable!

I should also mention that even if I reset the keymode, and save the patch, the information still gets recieved and it supersedes the save.

.nick