Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 10.03.2007, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3
Default Fever and no internet.

Aye.

I've been without internet for the past two weeks! Which were fine the first week as we planned for a big party that weekend, everyone had to come in a costume and I became an kickass Transformers-robot (picture will maybe come later)

I got sick last Sunday.. As I started to feel loads and loads worse, as we only had discoverymix to look at I saw documentaries about Blitzkrieg and Hitler. Fun and intresting aslong as you don't got a fever..

I feel asleep and woke up about an hour later and the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were tiny nazi-soldiers and russian soldiers fighting all along the walls and ceiling! It was insane, my paintings got eyes.. and it started to get freaky freaky! I eventually fell asleep again and when I woke up the walls were made of sand and water.. The whole room were moving in a really distorted and quite scary way as it felt as all of my bodyparts were ripped away from me.

I screamed and cried! Let me tell you, it felt like.. well, that my body were chopped into little pieces..

I had eyes in the back of my head which I could see the world from behind and still those soldiers would come up everyone; from the ground up and the whole world shook as the bombs went off all around me. Those soldiers would follow me the whole week while I were sick same with my body being chopped up. I couldn't move, I passed out in the sofa and spent 3 days on it not eating, drinking or even go to the toilet as my legs would not acctually respond to my "orders".

I think I had over 41 C in fever.. Worst flu ever!

What's this post about acctually?! Do not _ever_ watch an discovery-chanel while getting sick, those bloody soldiers were everywere aswell as those eyes that surrounded the whole room just looking at me.. I thought at one time that I had gone insane (well.. _more_ insane..) And it feels bloody great to have ye olde internet back again! Yay!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/