View Single Post
Old 03.08.2009, 09:13 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Of course they should. :P jajaja

But seriously, although I'm perhaps more online recently (Juho, Alex and myself are current Admins), there are those behind the scenes (Drammy) and former owners who have truly made the site what it is.

Firstly Sunesha, the original founder of the sunesha.nu "Unoffical Virus Forum" (sic), who hosted and ran it financially for a very good number of years along with Juho and 3o3 as Mods. When the Sunesha.nu site bit the dust it was the white knight Drammy who saved the site and financed (along with user donations) and migrated the board from the old phpbb-based board through to the current vBulletin setup and customised config - no small feat. Latterly Alex, myself and Juho bought out the vBulletin licence and took over Admin duties from Drammy. My part has been small other than the News bulletins, the domain name and a little host finance. Alex and Drammy have continued to fund the site up until now, but that reminds me I need to speak to Drammy to change hands...

So it's a collective team effort. And all the esteemed peoples and regulars of the community who contribute.