View Single Post
Old 05.04.2008, 07:34 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

It felt like yesterday when Nova was still just a baby but I've realised the last few months that those babydays are long gone by now. She talks really good nowadays but she hasn't said any curse-words yet but as I really should wash me mouth with soap more she will probably start in a few years.

Anyways, My mother and father was pretty shocked when I was around 3-4 years old and got home from daycare and I wanted to play but dinner was ready and I had to eat I got angry and started yell -"Jäääla mora!!" too everyone that passed me by.. My father and mother got really upset and later learnt that the older kids had tought me quite some nasty words ("Jäääla mora! = Daaarn' hore!). I didn't say it perfect and most people didn't understand what I meant when I said as most people thought that I said "Mommy" ("Mor" = Mom. Hora = Whore).

Anyways mate. It's cool that you daughter asks you about these things instead of learning the meaning of them by her friend instead from you guys (and therefor learn that some of the words are really bad!). I am hoping Nova will be the same and I do agree with you; Flowers, bees is a banned subject until Nova turns atleast +30. But Ausa says that is wrong! Hoho

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/